Let the 80th annual Hunger Games Begin!!!!!

Katniss POV

This was the day. The day many people are going to die. This was the last day, for families. I have to protect Jenny and Peeta.

"Katniss?" Peeta said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You were thinking. What were you thinking about?" Peeta asked.

"The games." I mumbled.

"Hey, we are going to be ok. Even though we have a few hours left, we'll be ok." Peeta said.

I smiled. He was right. We are going to be ok.

We went to the living to find Jenny sitting on the couch. We went sitting next to her. Peeta on her left, and me on her right.

"Mom. Dad. I'm scared, what if something happens?" She asked.

"Nothing is going to happen. We have eachother." I said.

"Yeah." Peeta went with me.

"Jenny Mellark. Please report to the Launch Room."The announcer said.

Jenny was breathing fast and heavy.

"It's ok. Jenny it's going to be ok. We'll see you soon."Peeta said. We both hug her.

"I love you." Peeta and I said.

"I love you, guys too." Jenny said. We both let go and she went to the room.

I was sobbing and crying on to Peeta.

5 minutes later.....

"Peeta Mellark. Please report to the Launch Room."The announcer said.

No. No. No. No.

"Katniss it's going to be ok. We survived two times." Peeta said, hugging me.

"But this time it's different." I said.

"It's going to be ok." He said.

He kissed me, while I had tears in my eyes. But I don't care. I want a last kiss with Peeta, the love of my life, if something happened.

"Peeta Mellark." The announcer said one more time.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon." Peeta said.

"Ok." I said. We kissed one last time. He unwrapped his arms around my waist and walked away.

5 minutes later.....

"Katniss Mellark. Please report to the Launch Room." The announcer said.

My heart was racing. I walked down the hallway of the house and went in to the room.

When I walk my palms were sweating. The room was silent. All I herd was my shoes tapping on the grey hard floor. I reach the room and I saw A.J holding a black and white suit. It looked like the second games suit.

"Why is it the same as the second one?" I asked.

"President wind said so." A.J answered.

I slip on the suit. And A.J zipped it up for me. He put his hands on my shoulder.

"You my father would have said this." A.J

He was silent for a moment.

"I'm still betting on you,Girl on Fire." A.J said. That was what Cinna said to me in both of my games. He was a very good man. He didn't deserve to die. It wasn't his time. "Thank you. Thank you for everything." i said. "Whenever I look at you. I see Cinna in you. He would have been proud of you to take on with famous victors. All i want to say is thank you."

"Anytime. Anytime, Katniss." A.J said. He hugged me. I hugged him back. We both released, he kissed my cheek.

"10 seconds to launch." The annoucer said. I stepped on to the tube. And the door sealed the tube. A.J gave me a nod telling I should be brave. I just kept a brave face on.

Then the tube begin to raise and I was breathing hard. I couldn't control myself. What's happening?

Then I saw the landscape. It was covered with trees and grass. Vines were hanging tree to tree. Where was the Cornucopia? I thought to myself. Where's Peeta and Jenny? I looked around. My heart was racing. Then I saw Peeta standing next to someone that is from District 3. We were in a line. Then I saw the Cornucopia. It was all the way to the water. We had to run to it then swim.

"Let the 80th annual Hunger Games Begin!!!!!!!!" The announcer boomed.

10

9

8

I was getting ready. But where was Jenny?

7

JENNY!!!!! JENNY!!! Where is she? I looked everywhere I still couldn't see her.

6

5

4

3

2...

1

Then I ran through the forest. The games have begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

Sorry I haven't benn updating. It's just I put it on my phone, then it got deleted for some reason. I saved it but it was gone. So I had to do it all over again. So yeah. Sorry about that.

So where's Jenny? Will the Mellark family survive? Will they have allias?

Comment below to guess where she is.

And remember...

Vote, comment, and share!

See you guys soon,

the75annualhungergames