TO BE REWRITTEN

JP's P.O.V

I think I may have a thing for Brookelle. A couple of months ago, I cheated on Bianka.......with Brookelle. It was just a kiss. But ever since then, I just can't stop thinking about her. I love Bianka, but I'm not in love with her. I know for a fact Slim has feelings for Bianka. If he touches her though, I'll kill him (not literally).

Katalina's P.O.V

I think Bianka likes Slim . My best friend will not become some home-wrecking whore.I just won't allow it. Therefore, I think I'm just going to ask her.

*Later on with Bianka*

Me: Okay, let's get straight to the point. Do you like Slim, or nahhh?

Bianka: How the f**k did you know that?

Me: First of all, shut up because we're in the library. Second of all, I knew it! But what about JP?

Bianka: I don't know! I love him, I'm not in love with him.

Me: Girl bye, don't talk to me about love until you can pass a math test.

Bianka: Kattttt.....What should I do?

Me: If you like Slim, I say you break up with JP, wait 2 1/2 months, then try a relationship with Slim. Be careful though, Brookelle can be crazy. You have to make sure that Slim likes you first .

Bianka's P.O.V

I'm screwed! Can I really go through with Kat's plan? I could never break JP's heart like that! But what if I could make him break up with me. I'm gonna be a prom queen. A barbie doll will surely turn JP off...............................................................

UNKNOWN P.O.V

Katalina:........Do you like Slim?

Bianka: How the f**k did you know that?

Hmmm....So the rumors are true. Bianka does like Slim after all. That whore really thinks she can get away with this? First she tries to steal Colson, now this? I don't think so b*tch! Not today!

.............................................................................................................................................................

So can you guess who the unknown is? Anywhores..... this is basically a filler chapter. By the way, if you didin't know Colson is MGK's real name.