Chapter 3

Raven s pov

After i said that we headed to my room. He was kinda surprised when he saw my room. I was shocked as well too. Showing him a room. My room.                                                                                           

"You have a nice room.  "                                                                                                                                                 

 "thanks. Well you see its not like the typical girls room but its still nice for me."                                     

 "So what do you want to talk about?"                                                                                                                        

"Well... about what Jinx said dont mind it ok?"                                                                                                     

"Jinx? Is that the name of the psycho bitch which tried to kill me? Also why to not mind it?"            "

 Just don t."                                                                                                                                                                         

 "Why not?"                                                                                                                                                                             

"Cause maybe it will be better if we forget about it. Also its too embarrasing to tell."                           

"You can tell me....."                                                                                                                                                            

"OK...Just don t freak out too much ok?"                                                                                                                 

"I ll Try to be as mature as posible for this."                                                                                                             

 '' Alright.. Shit this will be awkward... I uh kinda like you like really like...                                                  

" You do?"                                                                                                                                                                               

"Yeah. But i understand if you don t like me back."                                                                                               

"Actually i kinda do....so what about now?"                                                                                                             

" I honestly don t know."                                                                                                                                                   

"Well I will do something but you have to close your eyes.''                                                                              

"Ok... I trust you."                                                                                                                                                                

And so i did. Then i felt his hand on mine. then the other one on my shoulter.                                          

 " Damian what are you-?"  

 Before i could finish my sentence his lips were on mine. It felt so nice.

Damian s pov 

Did i just kissed the most beautiful girl? Yes i did. I was more than happy to do it. Her lips are so soft. We continied to kiss until we both were out of air. So we pulled away blushing to get some air. We could barely speak. When some words formed from my mouth i said:                                           

" Wow. That was amazing."                                                                                                                                              

"Yeah. it was." We should tell the others about us soon."                                                                                    

 " I agree but not now. Nothing personal but the others are sleeping plus it will be too soon."        

"Ok.. We could not tell them right now."                                                                                                             

 "ok . So i will head myself to my room."                                                                                                                   

 "Wait. Can you stay here with me?"                                                                                                                           

 Then i smiled at her and said:                                                                                                                                        

"Yes i will."                                                                                                                                                                               

After that we both layed down and Raven peacefuly fell in sleep. Damn. She looks like an angel.   Then i wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear:                                                         " Good night beloved."  And with that i fell asleep with her.

To be continied...