"Hmmmm!!! Ummmhmmm!!!" I mumbled loudly.

"Stop your going to hurt yourself!!" I heard Julia say a huge frown on her pale face.

Mark handed me a notepad and a lead pencil, I greedily snatched it away writing

'What the fuck happened and why am I mumbling!!' I felt the tension go into the room.

"Um...Mark, Oscar leave and check on Eric" Julia said.

Mark and Oscar hurried out the room like their life depended on it. I swear I saw Oscar glare at Julia from the corner of my eye, and his fist tightening. But im still probably drugged.

Julia's beautiful eyes were dull. Her long hair tangled and her soft face turned into a frown.

"Eric got you really bad" She said

Tears welled in her eyes as she kept talking. her hands nervously tapping against the table.

"He got your vocal cords...Now you are mute" She whispered the last part letting all her tears fall.

Mute?!

Mute!?

I can't be mute!!

Those of you who don't know. Mute is when A wolfs vocal cords are torn so badly that they can't talk at all. We are silenced. There are only a few ways to heal this and It is extremely painful.

(A/N:There is this book called "My Mute Mate" And It has to do with muting)

I just can't believed Eric silenced me.

I looked around the weary room. I put my hand on my neck and felt the stitches. I gulped and tasted only blood.

I can't be able to say things and explain to Eric about what happened. I won't be able to laugh or giggle. I won't be able to say insults to people. I won't be able to sing!!

I won't be able to howl and bark or communicate with wolfs. Its all his fault.

Fuck Eric. He can go to hell. I will make him suffer and pay for this. I wil-I was cut off by Julia engulfing me in a hug.

Tears flew down our faces as We cried, my heart was pounding at the sudden realisation that I wont be able to speak.

I could hear Mark and Oscar outside the door . The only thing they would hear is Julia's sobs. Me . I only had tears uncontrollably falling down my face.

I was silent.

I hate this, but I have a plan... I have a plan to end all of my pain and stop all this suffering.

******************Two days later*********************

I walked into my room. It was 3:00am. I haven't heard from Eric or anybody in a while. Everyday guards would come check up on me. Especially Mark.

I knew that Mark would check at this time. I wanted him to be the one to find me, dead.

I walked into the bathroom placing the bag on the floor.

I took out the following things..

1: Pills

2:Scissors

3: A huge bag of wolfsbane.

I decided to go with the pills since it was less painful.

I took the scissors and slid the blade across my palm letting it cut my hand. I grabbed the bowl I had and Placed Hot water in it. Then I fisted my palm. The blood dropped into the bowl.

My ancestors did a thing like this before they died . It ensured that they would have a clean slate for the moon goddess when they died.

I took the bag of wolfsbane and poked a hole in it using the scissors. The wolfsbane flew into the bowl making a much louder burning sound then I had thought.

The pops of the water looked like if it was boiling hot. My blood disappeared and I let a tear go down my face.

My wolf cried in the back of my head. And I closed my eyes thinkibg of the pills in my hand.

these aren't regular pills, they are made of silver capsules and filled with wolfsbane. it would take a while before the silver started to burn the inside of my stomach, but when It did, the wolfsbane would stop my wolf from healing.

I walked into the bedroom putting the bowl outside the door so people would know about my death. I grabbed the pills and took out 10.

Each with a meaning.

1: My parents abandoning me

2:Getting abused by my pack

3:Getting rejected by my mate

4: The torture chamber

5: My mate having a secret love affair

6: My mate almost getting a girl pregnant

7: My mate destroying My heart necklace

8: losing my best friend and my mate Attacking me.

9: My mate making me mute

10: the fact that most of these reasons have to do with one guy. Eric.

I sadly grabbed the pills and swallowed them one by one. When I got to number ten I gulped it slowly lying down in bed.

Closing my eyes and thinking about my tenth reason for suicide over and over again. Eric .

The Lone WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara