Chapter two

"Monica! Dinner is ready" My mum called for me from downstairs. I was talking to my boyfriend Dean.

"Ok. Gotta go. Mom calling for dinner!"

"Fine. Love you!"

"Hmmm...Love you!" And with that i disconnect the call and went for my dinner.

I completed my dinner as fast as i can. Im a slow eater. But i get tired eating so similar food each week. Scientist should research and develop new kind of veggies. Whatever!.. I went straight to my room and started doing my homework. Thats a different thing that i was not able to concentrate on it sadly. My whole mind was thinking about 1 thing- mine and aaron's moment. Oh! I forgot to text him.

I sent him a text apologising for informing him late that i reached home. I kept the phone aside to continue with my thoughts. I was soon interupted by beep indicating that i have a new message. And i know it was from nobody but Aaron. That immediately brought a smile on my face.

"Expected. Neway so have you think about what i said today?" he wrote it.

"hahaha very funny. And im not quick thinker. I need time. So please have patience." i sent him. Talking to him without facing him was much better in this situation i thought. Hmmmm.... So miss Monica Mistry what do you want to do... Ugh! Stop thinking. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Pair of Brown Eyes, Dark Brown hairs tied up in a pony. BEEP. A text from him ofcourse.

"Dont take so much time. It will only hurt all three of us more. Neway how was the hug? lolx. kiddings..." To that i dont know what i should reply. Cant he be little shy to ask that? I sighed and wrote what everbody writes when they dont have anything else to say "Hmmmmm....."

I was tired and soon the sleep would consume me. So i changed into pyjamas, Brushed my teeth (A good habbit.. (; ) and went straigth for my bed. BEEP... a new text message. But i was too tired to open it.

*

"Good morning Class!" Mr. Mathew said to the class. He was our Business studies teacher. So time to sleep.

"pssst... Hey" Someone from the back whispered. I looked around and saw Aaron's friend looking at me. I frowned at him.

"Look i dont know what happened between you two. But he asked me to tell you that he is sorry if he ever hurt you." He said and waited for my answer. I looked at Aaron who was sitting two seats ahead of me. And looked back at his friend Rees. "He didnt do anything that he should sorry for. And next time tell him to be a man and apologize a person directly." He winked. And i tried to concentrate on the lecture. Our class ended 15 minutes later.

It was lunchtime. I was making my way to my usual table. Dean was already ther. He usually sits with his boys but surely he wants to talk to me and so here he is. With him Amanda and Kim were siting. I amiled at them and took my seat beside dean.

"Hey beautiful!" Dean greeted with a geniune smile.

"Hey.. How are you?"

"Now, awsome! So did you talk to Aaron yerstday?"

Views of each reader is welcomed and respected.!!