Ways to Participate

DFC Administration: Admins do a lot of behind-the-scenes work. They establish and implement fair procedures. They plan, organize, and often create content. They also interact with the community.

Writers: Create DF content on your accounts.

Apply relevant tags, such as #darkfantasy to your work(s). (Other recommended tags are in the Reading Lists part of Handbook.)

Submit your own work(s) to the DFC reading lists.

Query the DFC with ideas for articles you'd like to write for DFC books.

Participate in DFC Tribulations or other events.

Readers: Interact with DF works.

"Farm" DF works on DF theme reading lists on your account.

Recommend your favorite DF works or your DF reading lists to the DFC for their lists.

Contact the DFC with types of articles or stories you would like to see.

Share quote art or links to DF works to social media.

Artists: Advertise willingness to work with DF works, if you have a graphic service.

Submit original multimedia Wattpad works (Graphic Novel, Storybook, etc.) to the DFC for their reading lists.

Collaborate with DFC in creating covers, banners, stickers, etc.

Editors and critics: Advertise willingness to work with DF works, if you have a service.

Encourage use of relevant tags such as #darkfantasy. (Other recommended tags are in the Reading Lists part of Handbook.)

Be aware of changing perceptions of genre and genre definitions.

Bookclub and community profiles: Contact DFC about cross-promotional opportunities.

"Farm" DF works on DF theme reading lists on your profile, where there is crossover appeal.

Establish or participate in DF theme bookclubs.

In Wattpad Clubs: Keep the conversation going by starting or participating in Dark Fantasy threads.

Request coding support from the DFC to use DFC branding in club threads.

Mention DF and/or the DFC as relevant to ongoing threads. For example: Is my work Fantasy or Paranormal?"

On social networks: Use relevant tags such as #darkfantasy.

Share DF content.

Post reviews of DF works.

Localization: "Farm" DF works in your known language(s) on reading lists.

Assist the DFC in reviewing DF works in language(s) in which you are literate.

Establish sister profiles in other languages to help more readers access DF content.