Chapter Thirty Six- I love you.

Start from the beginning

"I guess you wanna piggyback?"

"Yeah!"

He chuckled and carried me downstairs, before dumping me onto the couch. He plopped down next to me while everyone else came in.

"Morning guys!" Jenna chirped, giving us a big hug one by one.

"Merry Christmas Jenna," I murmured as she dropped a kiss on my forehead.

"Right. Youngest first?" Steve suggested.

Steffan hopped over to the gigantic tree, which was now crowded with presents. Jake ambled over to him and helped him pick out all of his, carrying them back to the other couch.

Most of his gifts were from other family; chocolates, dorky sweaters and stuff like that. No one really got a big present off Jenna and Steve; everyone had $2,000, which was apparently a tradition. Steffan and Josh had quad bikes, Jake had a new easel, Sam had extra money for the game we were going to, which he didn't know about and was really confused to find $1,000 sat in an envelope. Elliott, Luke and Scott had a new apartment in Denver, a massive hint to get their stupid asses back into college, Jenna said.

"Your turn!" Steve exclaimed, as he and Jenna collapsed on the sofa next to me. Jenna had three envelopes in her hands. She pushed one towards me and i opened it silently, grinning as voucher sort of things for driving lessons fell out.

"We wanted to get you a car, but someone beat us there," Steve admitted sheepishly.

"So we got you these instead," Jenna added, handing me another envelope.

I hesitantly ripped it open and stared at the plane tickets in shock. "What?"

"It's for you to go to London," Jenna whispered. "There's a spare ticket, so you can bring someone too."

I felt tears swim at the surface of my eyes and hugged her. "Thank you."

"You’re welcome, sweetheart."

i glanced down at the last envelope in her hands. it was really old.

"We'll leave this one until later, okay?" She suggested.

I nodded, grinning as I moved to sit on Sam's lap. "You want your presents now?"

He bit his lip. "Nope, I want my presents last," he decided.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bag of gifts, pulling Josh's out.

He shot me a blank look. "Why did you wrap it?"

"Because it's a Christmas present, silly..."

"I was there when you brought it," he reminded me.

"So?"

"I know what it is..."

"So?"

"So why bother... never mind," he chuckled, ripping the paper off to reveal his new football. If you could call it a football; it was more like a rugby ball, if you asked me. "thanks Chez."

"My pleasure," I said, carefully handing Jake his.

He handed me another gift and opened his before staring at it in shock.

"You brought me a camera?" he spluttered.

"yep."

"But they're expensive!"

I giggled. "So was the car you brought me."

He jumped up and threw his arms around my shoulders. "Thank you soooo much, Cher! This is awesome."