2-Caleb

The sound of laughter filled my ears and I rolled my eyes as my friends taunted and teased the loser of the school, Lucas King. Adoptees son of the alpha couple Dimitri and Bennett King. I don't understand why they adopted him. His a nobody. A waste of space. Alpha Dimitri should've taken him track where he came from and just let him suffer. He's a disgusting piece of shit that is useless to this pack.

"Please stop" the loser whimpered and I smirked waking around the corner to see Damon and Erick crowding the kid. I ignored my wolf's pull. I will be damned if I was mates with this disgusting piece of shit. He's nothing but garbage that needs to be out of his misery.

"Why?" Damon taunted and no matter how much I wanted to stop my friends from doing anything thin I pushed past them and slammed Lucas against the locker cussing him to whimper. I swallowed the lump in my throat at the look on his face. Fuck.

"You think that you're all that just because you're the alphas son?" I asked with a smirk as his eyes widen in fear.

"P-please stop" he begged and I chuckled pushing him further into the locker, the hall was filled with students watching. I could feel Alexa and Adam's gazes on us

"Let him go Caleb" a familiar voice snarled and I looked over to see Richard and Kamala making their way towards us. I smiled looking down at Lucas and wrapping my hand around his neck before squeezing it. His face was turning blue as he clawed at my hand. I was killed off of him and slammed on the other side of the hall making the onlookers jump away. I looked up and snarled when I saw Richard watching me with cold green eyes.

"Never touch him again Caleb or so help me I will make you regret it" he snarled, fangs on display. He was older than me by a year and was stronger than me.

"You have your boyfriend defending you now, pussy?" I taunted making the onlookers burst into laughter

"That's enough out of you Mr. Sinclair" the principal said and I clenched my jaw

"Get to class everyone" he ordered and everyone scurried away leaving just us behind.

In a blink of an eye I was slammed against the wall with the principal's hand around my throat as his eyes flashed from green to black to green again. Fucking  hell

"Lay a hand on my nephew again and I will personally cripple you do I make myself clear Caleb?" Mr. Savage said as he glared down at me and I gulped nodding

"Yes sir" I replied when he tightened his grilled

"Good. I will be having a word with your parents. Do let them know that I wish to have a meeting with them today" he stated letting me go.

"Get to class" he said before walking away as if nothing happened. I glared at his back before turning my gaze to Lucas who coward away and I smirks in satisfaction. Little fucker thinks he'll get away with this. I'll be letting my dad know what the fucking principal did and I know he'll pu the man a visit.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What is it that I hear that you were messing with the Alphas' son?" Was the first thing I heard when I walked into the house after a long day at school. I rolled my eyes

"You know very well that the kid isn't even their son" I answered my dad with a chuckle but that was the wrong answer as I was grabbed by my neck and thrown to the floor with his body looking over mine

"He may not be their biological son but he is their son nonetheless Caleb. You will respect him and I will not hesitate to knock some sense into that head of  yours if I ever hear you were messing with him" he growled and I nodded

"Yes father" I replied

"Alpha Dimitri wishes to see you and your friends" my oldest brother Gregory said as he walked into the living room

"Go see wha the alpha wants" Dad said before walking away with my brother l. I clenched my jaw and stood up. That little bastard.

don't speak of our mate that way Caleb Rexx my wolf said and I rolled my eyes. I knew Lucas was mate the second we crossed paths three months ago. I didn't want anything to do with him as he was a rotten rogue. One of the filthiest of our kind. They were nothing more than power hungry, blood draining monsters that will do anything to get what they wanted.

The pack was under attack the day after Lucas came to our lands. Alpha Bennett was in a coma for weeks after that. Alpha Dimitri on the other and risked his life to safe Lucas' bastard son. What kind of mate gets pregnant with another man's pup? I for sure as hell didn't want anything to do with him after finding out that he was carrying the same man's pup.

Shaking my head to get rid of those thought, I left the house and made my way towards the pack house. We lived two houses away from the King pack house.

I barely even made it into the yard before I was tackled to the ground and sharp jaws clamping down on my neck making me whimper as pain exploded through me.

The weight lifted off of me a second later but I staid on the ground knowing it was the alpha who had attacked me.

"Get up"he snarled from behind me and I did as he asked "turn around"

Turning around I kept my gaze down. Pain exploded on my face as his hand connected with my skin. I felt blood fill my mouth as my lip split due to the impact. I kept my eyes locked on the ground knowing if I looked at him it would be a challenge more to him wolf then him.

"You think that I wouldn't find out that you and you little friends were messing with my son?" He snarled, and his voice wasn't Alpha Dimitri's but his wolf, Alpha Grayson.

"You think that you and your little friends can mess with him without me doing something about it?" He growled grabbing me by the front of shirt making me look up at him. His eyes were they color of dark green.

"I'm sorry Alpha Grayson" I murmured and he glared down at me before turning his attention to the beta. He had Damon and Erick both on the ground with their arms behind their backs, tears rolling down their faces.

"What should be his punishment Amoux?" Alpha Gray asked and the beta smirked

"You can always have them training three times the amount the others do" Was the beta's reply

"Not just that. Why don't you have them run the perimeter before school and after school. They did after all mess with your kid" a new voice said and we looked over to see Alpha Bennett's friends walking into the yard arms crossed over their chests.

"That's a good idea Raine" alpha Grayson said with a devilish smirk "How would you guys like to have a little fun and chase them?"

The answer to that was shift to their wolf forms and growl

"Your punishment starts now" the alpha said and grinned "run, run puppies before the big bad wolves catch you"

Erick, Damon and I ran into the woods shifting mid air as the sound of angry wolves chased us.

Hopefully this punishment will teach you to stop being an asshole, Caleb Rexx said and I sighed rolling my eyes as I ran with Beowulf and Cana running beside me.

Just up Rexx I hissed and all he did was laugh before blocking me out. Fucking asshole.

an here's a new chapter guys let me know what you guys think...do you think their punishment was good or was it to much? Do you think this will help Caleb,Damon and Erick to stop bullying Lucas or do you think it will only get worse for him? Will Adam and Alexa stop being friends with them? Let me know what you think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan

xoxo

~Cx