1-Lucas

My body was sore. Blood and cuts covers my body. Tears filled my eyes as I sat in the corner of the room, my arms wrapped protectively around my belly. The room was cold, dark and smelled like pee and poop. Blood and semen rolled down my legs as tears streaked my dirt covered face. Why did papa let the bad man take me? Why did he let them hurt me? Does he and mama not love me? Is that why they let the bad men take me away and let them hurt me? I whimpered letting that though settle in my head. My ribs hurt. Everything hurt. I looked down to my belly that looked like a watermelon was from inside. I begged and cried for the man to stop but he wouldn't. He would hit me every time I tired to make him stop. One of the ladies here said that a baby was growing in my tummy. I'm only 10, I can't have a baby yet. I heard that mates can only have babies. Will my mate still want me if I ever find them? It would hurt so much if they rejected me because I wasn't pure no more.

I jumped at the sound of a door above me slamming against the wall and knew he was back. I swallowed the lump in my throat and squeezed my eyes shut willing him to disappear but it was useless. The sound of heavy boots stomped down the stairs before making their way down the little hall before stopping outside my door and not a second later it was opened.

"You ready to have some more fun pup?" The man asked as he entered the room and closing the door behind him and locking it. I whimpered and tried to blend into the wall but he was fast and grabbed me by my battered arms before tossing me into the filthy mattress in the room making me jump as tears welled up in my eyes.

"No, please, no more" I begged as I heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down after he had pulled his belt off and tossed it aside.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch" he sneered causing me to cry. Everything was a blur after that. I closed my eyes as he did what he always did. Rape me. That's what the nice lady says he always does. I've been in this place since I can remember. Papa handed me off to this man. He was part of the pack. We were all rogues and papa was the alpha and this man was his second in command.

Weeks passed before I felt a big pain in my tummy and I cried out, tears rolling down my cheeks as another pain cursed through me.

"Get him to the infirmary he's in labor" the man yelled. I never called him by his name because he ordered me to never call him by it. His name was Roger though. At least that's what I heard Papa call him before.

"Yes sir" one of the nice ladies said with a temor in her voice. Everyone was scared of him and papa. They were mean people and I tried to not fear them but it as hard no to. Papa branded me when I was born. That's what mama said when I asked her about the numbers on my side one time. She was nice but sadly she was killed a year ago. Papa didn't care since she wasn't really his mate. He had kidnapped mama and forced himself on her and claimed her as his mate. Mama sensed her mate, she knew who he was and papa didn't like it. Didn't like the fact mama found her mate. He killed them both before they could run away together. Mama was going to take me with her. And now I was here stuck in this cell.

On December 2nd 2012 I gave birth to a healthy baby boy that I named Princeton Alexander. He's a beautiful baby. Big round blue eyes and dark hair just like me.

At the age of thirteen I made the difficult choice to leave my 3 year old son behind as I ran away. I couldn't risk getting caught and killed. I made the choice to leave my little boy at the hands of that man because I didn't want to keep getting hurt. With tears in my eyes I ran and ran and never looked backs I felt the pack bond shatter the second I was off pack lands. I could hear the pack waking up in the distance as I ran. I shifted to my wolf. The black, brown and white coat covering every inch of my body as my paws landed on the cold ground.

 The black, brown and white coat covering every inch of my body as my paws landed on the cold ground