Ladybug/ marinettes pov

School got out at a normal time. Alya and I decide to go to the park and enjoy the after noon. "Hey marinette have you noticed that chat noir is acting strange lately?" She leans into me from the park we are sitting on.
"What?! Why Would I know what the great chat noir is up too?!?!" I nervously laugh. I scoot away from her a bit.
"Calm down girl I've been writing about it on my blog. You know this." She looks at me with the corner of her eye. I nod in fear of what would come out of my mouth. "He seems alittle sad lately. From what I've seen anyways." She finishes and pulls out her phone to open her blog.
"I'm sure he's fine maybe just tired you know from fighting all the time." I look at the clock on her phone and I have a half an hour until I have to go home before patrol.
"You've met Chat Noir before right like not just for a minute like I have but he's saved you...."
"And I helped save Nathanael!" I cut her off so I could have some credit.
"Right. So you must know his personality does he seem off?" She asked again.
"I don't really know Alya," I check her phone again. "Ah! I gotta get home sorry Alya I'll talk to you later." I wave and run home. Once I get home I drop on my bed letting Tikki roll out of my bag.
"Marinette shouldn't you change and get going? Chat Noir could be waiting for you!" She says. I sit up then stand to go the the middle of the room. "Your right Tikki. Spots on!!!!!"