Ladybug/marenette point of veiw

Checking the city of Paris to see if there are any late night acuma victims (I'm sorry if I spelt it wrong) was normally... how would you say louder. Chat Noir was usually with me talking about who knows what, but tonight was different. Chat wasn't with me. At least not yet, he was late it's not like him to be late usually there's puns flying left and right. But all I could hear was the soft bustle of the Paris streets. It was calming sort of. But I had gotten used to him keeping things lively. 'I wish I knew where he lived so I could talk with him I'm worried.' I thought. I pulled my Yo-Yo out and aimed towards home. Feeling the breeze on my face while swinging through the wind interrupted my worried thoughts of my cat like partner. I swung through my rooftop door and de-transformed letting Tikki rest. "Is he ok Tikki what if he's hurt?!" I frantically whispered in fear of waking up my parents.
"He's probably asleep. Don't worry to much about him. I didn't know you cared so much." Tikki said with a smug look on her face. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't care for him like that if that's what your saying. It was just... weird and quiet to do patrol without him I hope he's alright?" I looked out my window into the lights of the Parisian streets wondering what my masked partner was up too.