The case.

"All units report! What information do you have on this ghost!" "Sir! The ghost seems to be terrorizing people especially couples!" "good work. Anything else to report?" "Sir it seems to be jealous of romantic feelings." "Romance?" "Yes, sir. Rumors say that this ghost has been betrayer by her lover and died. Her soul remains haunting the place and scaring couples." "Hmm. good work men! KILLEN!" " Yes, sir?" "I want you to take on this case." "Yes, sir."

FEW HOURS LATER.

I come to the scene where the ghost is. I see a teenage girl of the age of 16.  She has long blonde hair and shredded clothes. But She's crying. She doesn't even look like a ghost. I carefully walk up to her and put hand on her shoulder. Before I could register what just happened she pinned me to the floor. 

"WHO ARE YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! LEAVE OR I'LL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP!!! TELL ME!!!" I couldn't respond she looks so beautiful. How could someone treat her so poorly? As she tightens her grip on me i remember her questions and answer her truthfully with out fear. "I'm here to stop you from scaring people, and no I'm not in a relationship. Never have been. But I wish I could be in one. I'm waiting for the right person girl to come but that will never happen. I've given up on romance."

She started crying again and embraced me. "I did too. I gave up on romance. But every time someone asks me out it's a joke, and once I finally thought i met the one look at what happened to me! Now at my stat no one can ever love me!!!" I wrap my arms around her to comfort her. She soon calmed down. "What do you see in me?" she asked. "I could see see spirts as a kid so I help in a supernatural phenomenon industry. So I don't see a scary Ghost. I see a beautiful innocent girl who should have never be treated like this. "Oh, really?" "i have school tomorrow. Mind if I come back? You must be lonely." "I'd love that."

AFTER SCHOOL

"Miss Ghost? Where are you?" I look around the school to look for her. "Mis-" before i could call out to her she appears in my face scarring me. "AH!" " HA HA HA!!!" "Please don't do that. I'm happy to see you in a better mood then when we first met." "Ha ha. sorry couldn't help myself." she laughs. Its so cute. "Hey can i know your name?" "I'm Hina Lyiko. What about you?" " I'm Killen Yuki. Are you lonely out here?" "Yeah, I'm always lonely." "I have room in my house if you want to stay there." " that's nice and all but what about your family?" "My family died a long time ago. So I live by myself. I'm always alone." "oh... if it's okay with you i would love to stay with you. But what's the difference. I will still be alone while your at school and job." "Do you like cats?" "I LOVE CATS!!!" "I have a cat at my house you can play with her while i'm gone." "Thank you!"