Chapter One~

Travis was always in a good mood, and everyone knew it, sure he had no one he was dating and he was only roommates with a friend, sure they had their differences but they got along.

Travis had his earbuds in and he walked casually down the concrete sidewalk. It was sunny out, clear skies, not too hot nor too cold, just the way he liked it.

His good friend, Laurence Zvahl, had invited him over for some bro time, which they did almost every weekend. Garroth would be there too, a peculiar blonde headed man who was always in a good mood, just like Travis.

He jumped over the first two steps on the patio, trying to be cool, but almost tripped. Travis shrugged it off and rang the doorbell.

A few moments later the door swung open. "Travis!" Laurence cheered. "Hey bro!" Travis exclaimed, fist bumping Laurence. "Come on in." He said.

Travis nodded and followed Laurence in. "So we were planning to actually go out today, maybe just chill at the mall or something." Laurence said. "I'm good with whatever, but you sure Dante won't be mad about leaving him out?" Travis asked. "Pfft, nah, he's pretty forgiving." Laurence said.

"Garroth is still getting ready, so we have a bit." He said. "Yeah, is he in the bathroom?" Travis asked. "Surprisingly, no." Laurence said. "Can I use the bathroom then?" Travis asked. "Go nuts." Laurence said before plopping down on the couch.

Travis walked down the hall towards the bathroom, but paused when something caught his eye, it looked like someone running up the stairs.

Completely forgetting about his need to use the bathroom, he followed, stopping when he saw someone sitting on the floor, curled up. "Uh.." Travis started.

The person looked up, it was a man in his early twenties, raven hair covering one for his Ivey blue eyes that contrasted perfectly with his pale skin. He wore a sweater, striped with black and gray along with light gray jeans and black shoes.

The man looked both ways before looking up at Travis. "Who are you and what're you doing here?" He asked. "My name is Travis, I was hanging out with Laurence and Garroth.. Who are you?" Travis asked. "M-My name is Zane, I live here." He said.

"Wow really? I've never seen you around." Travis said. "I'm not much of a social butterfly, I prefer to keep to myself." Zane said. "Well why don't you hang out with us today?" Travis asked. "No! I-I mean no.. I really don't like being around people." Zane said.

Travis bit his lip, Zane was pretty cute, he tried to hold back but his flirty side but it failed. "Soo, how about you and I hang out sometime?~" Travis asked, leaning against the wall. "Pfft, you mean just us two?" Zane asked. "Why not, cutie?" Travis said.

Zane blushed lightly. "I-I don't know.." He said. "Heh, I'll give you some time to think about it." Travis said.

"Travis! Hurry up we're about to leave!" Laurence yelled. Travis rolled his eyes. "See ya later cutie." He said before walking downstairs.