Chapter 2: Louis

So I do still have feelings for Harry and I'm trying to fight for it and like I had told management that I can always find a new one and we all know that they won't be as rich as they are now if they don't have One Direction. But who cares? It was their fault for losing us and we can always find a new management in a second and I don't give a fuck about them anymore. They made me break up with the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just hope that Harry will forgive me for what I did before the breakup.

As I was ready to explain to him that I didn't mean to hurt him or break his sensitive little heart. I do love him but I don't know if he's going to take me back for what I did to him years ago.

"Niall, I still love him" I heard Harry say to Niall which made me pout. I didn't want to break up with him. But one way or another, I'm going to win him back. I'm going to whatever it takes to get my Hazzabear back in my arms. I don't know why or how I even managed to be away from Harry for so long but I miss him. I miss our relationship and everything. I'm going to get him back, whether management likes it or not.

Harry's POV

After the concert had ended, I ran into my dressing room and slammed the door behind me. I rubbed my eyes a little as I sniffled a little. I didn't realise that I was crying when I saw that my vision was getting blurry with tears. I walked into the bathroom and I closed the door behind me, locking it as I grabbed a razor and bite my lip. I didn't want any of the boys to know this but, I've been self harming myself since the breakup between me and Louis. Maybe I wasn't good enough for him. I think to myself as I brought the razor to my wrist and cut on it as I broke down in tears crying.

Niall's POV

I had to check up on Harry since he had just ran off backstage and I saw he had tears in his eyes. I walked into his dressing room and called for him. "Haz? Are you in here?" I asked as I looked around the dressing room, trying to find him. I heard sniffles coming from the bathroom and tried opening the door when I saw that it was locked. "Harry, open the door." I said as I pressed my hand on the door. "I just want to die Niall" I heard Harry say from the other side of the door. "Haz, none of us want to lose you. We all care about you too much to let you leave us." I heard him cry softly which made me frown. "Haz, can I come in?" I ask softly. I backed away when I heard Harry unlock the door and I pout softly when I saw the tears in his eyes. "Haz, it'll be okay." I say to him and he shakes his head. "No it won't. He doesn't want me anymore." His voice cracked a little. "Who? Lucas?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "No. He left me to be with Ashton. I was even pregnant with his child and he didn't even know." He cries into his hands. "I want Louis back. I want my baby back." He let out a loud choked up sob as he fell down to his knees and cried into his hands.

Louis's POV

"I want Louis back. I want my baby back." I heard Harry say to Niall. "I want you back too Haz" I say softly. "I still love you. More than you'll ever know."