You Saved Our Lives

Sorry for the mistakes!! Enjoy!
—————————————————
The Next Day

Mikaela's POV

Sitting in a tense yellow Lamborghini was not fun. The whole time I was tense, only moving to breathe since this seatbelt was tight on me, the car was silent the only thing I could hear was SunStreaker's engine growling while he sped down the highway. Sideswipe and his "genius" idea decided that I was going to ride with his twin. Lucky me, oh me oh my someone pinch me!! Note of sarcasm.

"Stop squirming!" SunStreaker snarls. "Sorry, but your seat is hurting my neck," I say rubbing the back of my neck, "That's not my problem" he grunts, "Do me a favor and keep that little mouth shut!" "Sorry," I apologize fiddling with my hands a bit, "Shut it!" He snaps making me nod, I sat in the vehicle wanting this ride to be over with or to be at home eating some pizza snacks or some Little Caesar's pizza, with my two pregnant friends, Kat and Kate, who are both 17. Both of them got pregnant at the same time, thankfully with different guys, who left them both and possibly left the country leaving their responsibility and screw up behind.

"Mikaela!" I hear Sides shout through the radio making me jolt, "Jeez Sides," I whisper putting a hand over my heart, "Sorry beautiful~" Sides purrs making me smile, "It's okay Sides. . . I just zoned out," "So you looked sad. . . What's wrong?" Sides asks, "Oh nothing," I say that makes the seat belt tighten more than before, "Spill or I'll spill your optics out of their sockets!" SunStreaker warns dangerously squeezing me harshly, "Fine," I say trying to get air into my lungs, SunStreaker lets loose but still keeps it tight. "I'm just thinking about my friends," I say, "Oh the fleshy has friends," SunStreaker growls, "Shocking," "That was mean Bro," Sideswipe says, "Don't care," SunStreaker says, "No he's right," I say, I could tell both twins were shocked I said that, I could tell because they were silent.

"It is a shocker that I have friends," I say, "I am the ugliest girl in my school after all. I'm the one without the Mom. I'm the one with a terrible father, who spends more time with his work than his own child. I'm the one who has a weird personality. I'm the one with the ugly body. I'm the one who's father doesn't support."

SunStreaker loosens the seat belt, it wasn't choking me or nothing, "You're none of those things!" Sideswipe chirps, "We think you have a wonderful personality and a sexy frame~" Sideswipe says making me blush slightly, I huff and cross my arms, "No I don't,"

"I am not arguing with your sexy aft," Sideswipe chirps, "I'm not sexy! End of argument!" I snap, "Primus help me!" Sideswipe groans, what I didn't notice was my hand on SunStreaker's seat rubbing softly, I was slightly surprised he didn't stop me or-

"Stop" SunStreaker says firmly making me stop and blush, "S-Sorry,"

"Is it alright if I read my book?" I ask gently and slowly reaching for my bag that is at my feet, "As long as you don't squirm or make any noises!" SunStreaker snarls making me nod softly and open my bag and grabbing my book.

I open my book and start reading. It was about a rich girl named May, who is kidnapped by the wanted criminal named Stephen, and she's forced to ride along with him and fight in the worlds Largest Mafia with him, even help him sell drugs. She even helped him smuggle his crew out of jail. Soon she starts falling in love with him and wants a future with him, like kids, pets, a home, a fenced in backyard, nice neighbors and neighborhood, small town and perfect school, but that's all ruined when his twin brother comes back after years of being separated. Soon Stephen's brother, Steven, falls in love with May but May is in love with Stephen, who acts like he doesn't care about her for her safety, but really loves her and would kill anyone who hurt or even thought of hurting her.