Bad Day

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)

The Next Day

Mikaela's POV

"Excuse me?! No!" I shout at Sideswipe, "Please? Come on I won't bite!" He pleads, "Listen Flesh-Bag! We let you come along with us! So you better do this!" SunStreaker growled, I glare at the radio but sigh loosing the glare, "Fine!" I grumble then get out of the car, I didn't want to say Sideswipe instead of car but that would have sounded more weird.

This is awkward! I can't believe they're making me wash them!!!

I sigh digging some change out of my shorts back pocket then I start the machine, they didn't want to go through the automatic wash since they were big babies. I groan and start washing Sideswipe, I had to climb on his hood since I was lazy not to just walk over to the other side. Sideswipe decides to be a meanie and jerk his hood down making me slip, I slide down his hood my breasts touching his hood, I hear a moan escape his lips making me blush and then I started to scrub him down. His tires rims, the handles, the mirrors, the most embarrassing one of all was the rear.....he kept purring and telling me to scrub harder because I was "missing' some spots, freaking pervert.....

"Hey!" I hear a man shout, I look up and see a tall man with black hair and brown eyes, he's tall and nice looking, "These are some nice cars," he says letting his finger trail up SunStreaker's side, I tense waiting for SunStreaker to transform and kill that guy but weirdly he doesn't, "How did you get cars like these? I mean they're Lamborghini's and your a girl?" He asks being a jerk because I'm a girl, I glare at the man for his comment while he touches Sideswipe walking slowly closer to me....?

I hear a low growl come out of Sideswipe when the man is chest-to-chest with me, I yelp when the man has me pinned to Sideswipe's door. "Your a pretty little thang~" the man purrs, then my eyes widen smelling the alcohol while his breath trails up my neck making the goosebumps rise, I look around looking for something to beat this man with but how my luck went, there was nothing. Well except if I slammed the man on Sideswipe's hood and then a wall but I didn't want to be charged with murder.

"Listen your going to come with me and we're going to have a little fun~"

Oh h-e- double hockey stick no!!

I thought I was screwed before Sideswipe finally had enough of this man touching my sides and hips even my breasts, Sideswipe's human form yanked me from the man and growled possessively clutching me close to him, Sideswipe had me held to his body protectively, he was glaring daggers at this man. He looked so hot glaring at the man, my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Hey bro, calm down, that girl ain't yours, so be a good sport and hand her over," the man said and lifted his shirt slightly, my eyes widen seeing a gun tucked between his jeans and stomach, Sideswipe didn't give a crap he only kept glaring, "She ain't yours either!" Sideswipe growls clutching me closer to him like that man would snatch me from him. I yelped when Sideswipe and the man grab at me, where the heck was SunStreaker?! I doubt he would help-!

Then I see a blond hair with blue eyes and an amazing body step out of SunStreaker's vehicle, both Sideswipe and the man stop and look at the man I believe is SunStreaker, while he stalked closer to Sides and the man then SunStreaker grabbed me roughly, "Come on idiot!" He growled to Sideswipe while he dragged me to his vehicle, Sideswipe didn't budge, his eyes were locked on the man in a death glare.

"Now!" SunStreaker growled opening the butterfly door for me before ushering me in, I sit down in the passenger seat and watch Sideswipe clench and unclench his fists in anger, SunStreaker did something that scared the other man off, then he grabbed Sideswipe by the collar of his shirt and started to yell at him.