One Hell of a Meister

~Sebastian's p.o.v.

~souleater

~black butler

~enjoyyy

It's just a normal day at the Phantomhive manor, but that usually includes Alois Trancy, the gay pretty-boy, coming to flirt with my dear lord. And as usual, he arrives at 2 pm and knocks on the door.

I open the door slowly and look down at the blonde boy, accompanied by Claude Faustus, his demon butler. "Hello Trancy. You can leave now." I try to close the door but Claude grabs it and forces it open. "It's nice seeing you again Sebastian." He says as Alois skips into the manor.

"So where is Ciel?" He smiles at me filled with joy. "Ciel will not be with us today." I remark. "That's right! My Bassy is completely and utterly fed up with you and your crap blondie." Grell Sutcliff looks down from the chandelier he is perched on. He smiles when I look at him.

"Sebastian. Who is here?" A tired Ciel trudges down the stairs rubbing his eyes and scratching his head and messy hair. Alois prances up the stairs to his lover and wraps his arms around him. "Ciel my darling! Were you taking a nap? How adorable!" Alois slowly leans in for a kiss from Ciel as I sprint up. I grab Alois by the collar and dangle him an inch from the floor. "Hey! Put me down!" He flails his arms and legs in attempt to escape. I drop him on the floor and he runs to Claude and grabs his leg. "Claude!" Claude nods down at Alois and transforms into a scythe.

I must admit, Claude is a gorgeous scythe. He's completely white with blue spider web design. "I guess I'll just have to fight you.." I look at Ciel and he nods, yawning still tired from his nap. He transforms into a scythe as well. He is dark blue, with a white tip. Alois isn't a very good Meister, but Claude is very strong.

Alois immediately comes towards me at a good speed, pouncing and swinging his partner. I duck quickly, not expecting this quick attack. Claude is so close to my face that he slices about a centimeter of my hair off.

I spin to face my opponent and I raise Ciel above my head. I put a good amount of force into slamming Ciel straight towards Alois, but he lifts Claude to block my attack. "If it wasn't for Claude's strength you would be dead." I say between clenched teeth. Alois smiles and giggles, he pushes off of Ciel using Claude, and he flips over my head landing behind me. He swings his weapon down at my shoulder and I move a little too late. He slices my arm, it not too serious but it's bleeding quite a lot. "Not on the rug!" I look down worrying already about the stain. "Sebastian you fool, watch out!" Ciel screams. I turn around and just dodge Aloises attempt to cut off my head.

Man that brat is very quick. "Grell, I need you now." I swing Ciel at Alois

again and again but he dodges every swing. "Oh Bassy I've been waiting my whole life to hear that!!!" Grell leaps off of the chandelier and flips down into my arms. I look at him, clearly annoyed, and he turns into a red chainsaw.

I grip him with my pinky finger, he doesn't demand much effort, I spin his moving blade and body in circles on my finger, as people would twirl a hoop on their arm.

Alois does just what I want him to do. He leaps towards me and prepares to swing Claude. I use Ciel to hold Alois in place, I position them so Ciel's blade is around Aloises back as he flies through the air ready to attack. Then I raise Grell and manage to cut Aloises shoulder and he falls down grasping it. "Claude I need you!!!" He clenches his teeth as Claude transforms into a human again. He kneels beside his meister and glares at me. My two weapons return to their normal form. "Oh Bassy you make me swoon!" Grell hugs himself and rocks dramatically on his feet. "I'm going back to bed." Ciel rubs his eyes and I kiss his forehead, sending him back.

"Well be back." Claude says. He carries his partner out the door. Grell smiles "now we are all alone Bassy," he smirks and looks at me, blushing. "Now I get that kiss!" He puts his hands on my shoulders and pulls my body to his. He attempts to kiss me but I deny enterance. I keep my lips tightly sealed together. He still presses his soft lips against mine and I don't flinch. He pulls away, "I will get you to kiss me!" With that he leaves through a window.

Yes today was very normal. Now I need to leave and treat my wound, so I hoped you enjoyed our story, bye.

I hope you liked it guys!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want part 2!