Chapter 2: Stop Teasing Me

It's been a whole week since Jungkook's confession

It's been a whole week since Jungkook's confession. I've been trying to keep my cool around him but he always seem to pin point my weak spots.

Tonight we were all walking down the street trying to find some locations to snap a few photos for their comeback. Jungkook was either walking beside me, slightly rubbing his hand on mine. He would also try to interlock his fingers with mine, I wouldn't hold his hand back, leaving my hand hanging completely loose around his.

But the way he was holding my hand was like as if I was the only thing that kept him to the ground. At some point, he almost got caught by one of my unnies and decided he would walk behind me. This is when the teasing began.

We all took a turn down the an alleyway, causing a it of a cramped feeling. Though mostly everyone was still a few centimeters apart, leaving plenty of space just in case anyone stopped abruptly. But of course, not Jungkook. Even though he was the only one behind me, he decided I didn't need space behind me.

He would casually rub his hand onto my back or he would snake a finger through my belt loop and pull me closer to him. At one point, he wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing. He would wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me as close as he could, kissing the back of my head.

" Noona, please let me be your man. I promise I'll be good to you. " He whispered in my ear.

" Jungkook, I swear once we get out of this alley, I'm going to smack you so hard. " I said a little annoyed.

" Ah noona don't be rough, you know you like me. "

I held my tongue, this boy was driving me insane. I had to get him off me but I didn't know how. I want him to get over the idea of us being together but me being honest with him wasn't working. The whole group had stopped to take a few shots of Yoongi. Everyone's eyes facing front, I turned around and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, pushing him back, making sure we were somewhat out of everyone's sight. His eyes were shinning as he made eye contact with me.

" Yes Yoo-Mi noona ? " He asked with a small smirk on his  face.

I quickly checked to see if everyone's attention were still on Yoongi, and thankfully they were. Without even thinking twice, I slammed my lips onto Jungkook's, my hands finding the nape of his neck to bring him closer to my height. His hands instantly moving to the small of my back. Before the kiss could get any more heated then it already was, I broke it walking towards the others and began praising Yoongi's model skills as if I didn't just kiss the youngest member in a dark alleyway. I glanced over at Jungkook, who's eyes were burning holes into mine. I smirked to myself knowing I had won this battle. But little did I know, Jungkook was about to win the war.

After finally leaving the alley, I was walking in between Jin and Namjoon, talking about what I was going to make for dinner tomorrow for everyone at our little get togethers we have. Namjoon said I should buy lots of meat and we should have a little barbecue and Jin,trying to be the reasonable, said we should make a stew and lots of rice and side dishes.

" Ah how about we do both. Buy enough meat so that everyone can have seconds and make a big stew with rice and side dishes. " Jungkook said creeping up behind us.

" Do you have money for all of this ? Cause I don't " I said jokingly to the youngest.

" I do. I've been saving a lot of money for our little get togethers. I want to treat all the noonas and hyungs well. " He said straining the word noona for me to catch.

" Aigoo our Kookie being so thoughtful ! How about you and Yoo-Mi noona go buy everything we need and you guys can all prepare it tonight at noona's house. " Namjoon suggested.

" No no no. It's okay, I was just playing around ! " I said waving my hands in the air. " I have plenty of money and I can do it myself. "

" Aish noona ! Don't work so hard, you already do enough. Let our maknae, who's great at everything, help out ! " Jin said.

Before I could argue with the 3 boys, everyone else was backing them up. I couldn't get out of this one.

" Since we've already got Jungkook's shots, how about you guys take a cab back and go shopping for the things we need. Jungkook, you help your noona prepare everything tonight and you can stay the night there as well, and then we'll all meet up at Yoo-Mi dongsaeng's house in the afternoon for some fun. " Ji-Eun unnie said.

My eyes were wide open with shock having my unnie just go and suggest having the Maknae sleep at my house like it was hers to be offering, but not wanting to fight, I said okay and followed Jungkook back to the van to get out stuff.

Every so often, Jungkook would turn back to me and give me a small smirk. Once we got to the van, I had to climb to the back of the van to grab my stuff. Jungkook took advantage of that and climbed into the van, closing the door behind him.

I snapped my head back towards him, slowly making my way back to the door. " What are you doing ?  I'm coming back to the front right now. "

He moved closer to the back of the van, " Lets just stay for a minute,I'm cold. "

I nodded my head, keeping my distance from him.

" Noona. "  He said just above a whisper.

I hummed in response, closing my eyes, feeling my muscles grow tired after a long day. As soon as I opened my eyes I was too late to react, Jungkook was already hovered me, both arms pinned to my side on the chair, one knee in between my legs, the other leg placed on the left side of my leg. His lips were so close to mine, if we were to talk they would surely touch.

" Noona. " He said one more time, his breath hitting my lips.

" Yes. " I said shifting under him a little, trying to give myself some space from his face,but failed when he only moved closer to my face.

" Stop teasing me. "

And for the second time tonight, Jungkook's lips and mine had met. His kiss was needy and rushed, like he knew that any moment everyone could come back and see us. After a minute or so into the kiss, I finally gave in. Kissing him back felt so good but I knew it was so wrong.

The kiss only getting deeper as the seconds passed. Before I knew it, Jungkook was unbuttoning my shirt, finally getting it off and throwing to the back of the van. One of my hands were tugging at the hem of his shirt, indicating I wanted his off as well, the other was on the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. He broke the kiss, about to remove his shirt but I stopped him.

" Lets go to the store and back to my place and do this where we can take all the time in the world. " I said trying to catch my breath.

He let out a breathy okay and moved to the back to get my shirt he had flung. Before he handed me my shirt back, he took a minute to admire my shirtless form.

" My noona is so beautiful. " He said handing me back the shirt, kissing my forehead.

I don't know what I just got myself into.