Part 6

Princess Trishna looked at her and wiped her tears.

She asked "Who are you ?"

"I am Madhubala, I guess you were here to meet Rishabh right"

"Rishabh , you mean Prince Rishabh !!! Do you know him ??"

"Oh, yes! Very well, you are going to be the luckiest person by marrying him" Madhu said with a forced smile.

She was unable to look at the princess her eyes filled with tears.

The Princess said "Can i share something with you?''

"Yeah , sure!"

"Actually I am not going to marry Prince Rishabh"

"What?? Why?" madhu asked in surprise.

"Because I am already married, I was going to run away when we reached the middle of the forest but before that this happened"

"What? To whom ? and if so, why are your parents  marrying you to Rishab?"

" My Parents, they dont know about my marriage. I like to wander in the kingdom by dressing up like a ordinary girl and make friends. I met him at one of those trips and fell in love with him .I was scared if he would leave me after knowing that i am a princess. So ,we married secretly".

Just then a man entered the room and said "What are you both thinking you are here for gossiping take this food and eat it"

                                  Here Rishabh and sikky has started there search for Madhu , the soldiers were divided into groups and sent to all parts of the forest .

Suddenly rishab got a idea he said

"Tara !! She can help us , Sikky where is Tara?" Sikky took Rishabh took Tara .

Rishabh kept a hand on Tara's head and said

"I know you are injured. But madhu is in danger we need you , she needs you. Please tell where she was taken ??"

Tara got up with great difficulty she balanced herself and took them to the place where the men had taken madhu.

When the reached the place Rishabh ordered some of his soldiers to take Tara back to the Palace and give her the best treatment.

                                  On the other hand madhu and trishna has refused to eat the food .

Madhu wanted to get up and fight but she was badly wounded but inspite of that she shouted

"Leave us or you will face the worst , You have no idea what I can do"

"Beauty with Bravery ... I like it",

the man said and came nearer to touch madhu , madhu closed her eyes in pain.

Suddenly the man was pulled back with a great force.

Madhu opened her eyes only to see Rishab beating the man very badly.

"How dare you think to touch my Madhu" said Rishab.

Sikky came with a log and hit the man on the head.

"Rishab",

Madhu said and came running to him and hugged him tightly and started crying, rishab also hugged her tightly and kissed on her hairs.

Princess Trsihna looked at sikky and shouted his name in surprise, sikky was surprised to.

He said,"Trish baby how come you are here ?"