Chapter 1

Authour's Note

This story was written by three of my freinds and I. We passed the book around and wrote a bit of the story each, ranging from one sentence to half a page. We continued this until.... Well..... We're still writting it.

Sapphire blue. That's the first thing I noticed. His eyes. Sapphire blue orbs that pierced into my soul, burned into me, saw right through me. Sapphire blue whirlpools  that seemed to know. I don't know how. They just knew... 

I didn't realize I  was staring at him for such a long time when suddenly, my friend nudged me. 

"That's the new kid. His name's Kyle. I think" 

I started to drool. No really I did. I must have looked a right looney. Standing there. Dribbling. Staring. But he was just so cute! 

Ok, cute is an understatement. With his beach style brown hair and sun kissed skin, he looked like a god. 

So, anyway, I just stood there thinking "Please be straight! Please be straight! Please! Please!" then, "Oh my gosh he's looking this way, Be cool!" 

I smiled. I walked. I fell. He laughed. 

1st PERIOD: 

I think I'm going to die! The new guy sits next to me! NEXT! TO! ME! I mean, I walked into class and he was just sitting there. In the seat RIGHT. NEXT. TO. MINE. 

Ok, seriously. I need to stop thinking about this. If anyone could read my thoughts, they'd think I'm a stalker. 

I think I'm a stalker!  

I know I'm a stalker, I follow Steven Hawkins already. 

Ok. Keep cool Cassidy. Just be casual. Walk over there like nothing's happened. 

"Hey, do you mind if I see your notes." He's talking to me. Keep calm. 

I went, "Yeah sure." and hand him the notes. Smooth Cassidy, real smooth. Why didn't I say something cooler. He probably still thinks I'm a freak. Oh gosh. 

I felt myself blushing, in the top corner of notes is his name in a heart. 

He looked up at me with an eyebrow raised in question. Turning redder I said, "Er, my friend did that." He looked back at the notes then goes "Huh." Totally unconvinced. 

Thank God the bell rang. I rushed out and see Kyle hugging a girl. CRASH! He has a girlfriend. 

I wished the ground would swallow me up and take to a place where I could hide and drown my sorrows. 

Wait. I wanted to die? How could this idiot do this to me? 

I mean I'd only just met him! The man in the clouds must have it in for me. 

He's coming here. " Hey, um.... Do you mind showing me the school? I would have asked my sister," he points to the girl he was hugging, "but she has a meeting with a teacher." 

Oh my gosh he's still single!! 

But who hugs their siblings in public? Eww. I now hate him, I like the boy who lives in the bin. What a beauty, he only smells a "bit". 

Without realizing what I was doing, I said, "Yeah sure." And began showing him done the corridor. 

"So, your sister Caroline has been studying here for three years with your parents. If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you live with them?" I asked. 

"I was living with my grandparents for a fey years but I got bored. So you know..." 

"What?" I said. 

"I killed them." 

I laughed but he was serious. 

"I changed my name and came here." He said, deadly serious. 

I ran away. 

LUNCH: 

As I was heading out to the canteen, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into a nearby room. I turn around. When I saw that that person was Kyle, I screamed. 

He clamped a hand over my mouth and started shushing me. I struggled and when he didn't let me go, I did something I never thought I'd be able to do. 

I kicked him in the family jewels. 

Instantly, he dropped to the floor clutching his area and cursing. 

Nervously, I asked him, "Are you Ok?" 

He shouted back at me, "No, I'm not fricking alright. Why the heck would you do that?" 

"Um, well... You dragged me into a dark room. And you said you'd killed your grand parents. So..." 

"I was fuckin' kidding." 

Suddenly, I felt really angry, "Then why the heck did you, look so serious?!" At this point he had managed to stand up and was leaning against a table and was breathing heavily through his mouth. He looked up at me, "You really believed that didn't you?" 

I felt myself blush, "Well, um, yeah." 

Then....  

He burst out laughing. 

I was so embarrassed I don't know what to do.... 

So I just stood there. Yep, I just stood there like a lunatic. 

"No one can know that I thought you actually killed someone. This stays between us."  

This is so embarrassing. 

"Well, I'll think about it," he said. 

Please say you won't tell anyone. 

"I won't tell anyone but only if,,," 

Oh my God. What does he want? 

",,,you show me around this town this weekend." He smiled.