[i4] g- badboy

for kaylah-Marie

-

"hello, gorgoeous," grayson said, slightly startling me as i got my books out of my locker. 

"what do you want, grayson?" i rolled my eyes. he smirked, running his fingers through his hair.

"i want to do something with you," he smiled. i gave him a disgusted look, "n-no, not like that."

"thats what you want with every girl in the school," i closed my locker, walking away to my class. grayson ran after me.

"do you want to come over or hangout or something?" he asked.

"no, i don't."

"kaylah, please," he begged.

"no grayson, i'm not like every other girl who just throws themselves at you, i have respect for myself."

"kaylah, i just want to hang out as friends." i stopped walking and thought about it. 

"fine, just as friends."

he smiled and repeated, "just as friends, and i can drive us home."

"okay, i'll see you after school," i walked into my class.

at the end of the day, i went to my locker where grayson was waiting. i opened my locker, putting all my stuff in and grabbing my bag. "you ready?" he asked. 

i nodded and he turned walking towards his car. i followed behind. we walked out to his car and got in. he turned it on, and plugged his phone into the aux cord and played don't by bryson tiller.

of course. 

as he was driving his hand rested on the glove box. i was on my phone, not paying any bit of attention to him. i glanced down as he placed his hand on my thigh. 

i locked my phone, "if you're trying to get in my pants, use another method in the book," i joked, placing my hand on his. our fingers interlocked, butterflies filling my body. 

we pulled up to his house and got out, "no ones home," he smiled. i rolled my eyes, and we walked up to the front door. he unlocked it and we walked in.

"what do you want to do?" i questioned.

"this," he said, grabbing my waist and kissing my lips. i kissed back for a second, but pulled away.

"what are you doing," i asked, pretending i didn't like it. 

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to. i-" i cut him off kissing him. 

"grayson, i like you. i really really like you. but you play too much."

"i'll be loyal to you, i promise. give me a chance. ill treat you right."

"okay, fine," i smiled.

"will you be my girlfriend, kaylah?" he held my hand.

"yes i will, grayson."