[i3] e- thigh riding*

y/n pov 

"ugh, i give up, i dont want to be in college. ill be a stripper of something," i lightly tugged my hair in frustration. ethan walked over to me.

"baby its okay," he walked over to the table, sitting on the edge.

"ethan, its not okay. i have three essays due in a day," i laid my head down. i heard him hop off the table and his large hand lightly moved my hair to the right side of my neck, kissing the left side. "eth, baby, dont distract me," i moaned.

"no babygirl, just calm down, take a break." he grabbed my hands and pulled me off the chair i was sitting in. he towered over me, looking down into my eyes, "i know something that can relieve some stress." 

"okay," i followed him upstairs. he went into our bedroom and laid on the bed, "im not in the mood to give you a blowjob, sorry baby."

he sat up, his hands holding him up, "no, i want to please you, princess." i walked over to where he was. he took off his joggers and pants and pulled me onto his waist.

i gave him a confused look, "ethan im not in the mood to lose my virginity right now. sorry baby," i crossed my arms. 

he whispered, "let me please you baby," causing me to relax. he laid back and his hands slid up my thighs, to my waist. it let out a soft moan as his hands shifted from my waist to my back, unclasping my bra. i slightly arch my back and he removes my shirt and bra. he removed his shirt, sitting up to kiss me. he bit my lip, pulling it softly. 

"fuck baby," i moaned. he laid back, admiring my body. i started to cover my chest from being insecure and he grabbed my wrists. 

"youre beautiful baby, dont hide yourself from me," i let him move my arms to expose myself to him.

my face went hot and he slid his hands up my sides, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. he flipped us over, where he slid down my shorts. he used his pointer finger to stroke my folds, teasing me. 

"e-ethan dont t-tease me please," he came up and kissed my lips.

"im not going to baby, this is all about you, but i want to try something different," he kissed my neck. 

"what is it?" i moaned. 

"get on top of me babygirl," he flipped us over, me on top of his lap. he gripped my hips slightly hard and pushed me down onto his thigh. "ride my thigh," he smirked. 

he lightened on the grip on my hips and i started grinding his muscled thigh. i moaned, harshly biting my lip from the pleasure. 

"fu-fuck ethan," i firmly shut my eyes and rocked my hips back and forth, going into my own world.

"fuck baby this is so hot, youre so gorgeous," he gripped both of my thighs. 

"fuck ethan im about to cum," i tightly held his hands, which were still gripping my thighs. 

"cum, babygirl. cum for me," he moaned, i opened my eyes. ethan and i made eye contact, breathy moans came from both of our mouths. "fuck y/n," him moaning my name sent me over the edge, causing my legs to shake. his grip on my thighs tightened, "yes babygirl, thats it," i let out a loud moan. 

"fuck ethan," i breathed. his hands moved to my hips, rocking me back and forth, letting me ride out my orgasm. 

i relaxed and he sat up, kissing me. "i love you so much baby," he grabbed his shirt and joggers. he handed me his shirt, "i dont want you to be cold baby."

i smiled, "i love you too ethan, and thank you," i kissed his cheek. 

"did it relieve some stress," he slightly chuckled, smiling at me.

"yes it did, holy fuck," i slipped on the shirt and he slipped on his joggers. we hopped off the bed and pulled down the sheets. 

"lets go to sleep babygirl," he said as we got into bed. i laid on my side and he wrapped his arms around me, "we can finish the essays later baby."

"thank you baby," i said interlocking our fingers. he kissed the back of my neck, trailing down to my shoulder. 

"no problem baby, anything for you." he snuggled into my back. 

i giggled, "i love you so much ethan."

"i love you too baby," i started dozing off and he said, "im so in love with you."

"im in love with you too baby."