Chapter 3

Ash's POV

I woke up in the morning to hear someone knock on my door, well actually, Serena's door. I am used to sleep with her, in fact I think I have spent half of my life sleeping at Serena's. Anyways, so I was there in her room when I heard someone knock. I got up, stretched my arms, and went to the door. As I slowly opened, still half asleep, someone bounced on me and tackled me into a hug to the ground.

"SURPRISE!!" I heard the body scream.

As I got up, I saw Serena on me. Oh, it was Serena. Wait- Serena was asleep when I got up. How did she come here?? I turned around and saw a Serena asleep on the bed. I turned back to the person who just hugged me. Serena was standing at the door smiling with her eyes shut. There was a Serena on the bed and one at the door. I froze. Two Serena's...

"Ash, what are you doing here?" asked the Serena at the door.

"Ash, what is going on?" I heard the Serena speak as she got up from bed. 

I gulped loudly. The Serena, who stood up from bed came to me, rubbing her eyes.

"SERENA!! SURPRISE!!" screamed the Serena-at-the-door again and bounced on the Serena-who-stood-up-from-bed. 

I was still shocked. But my confusion soon vanished...

"Ash" Serena-in-her-night-wear said as she waved a hand in front of my face.

"How come I see two Serena's?" I blurted out.

"Ash you forgot me so soon..." said the Serena-in-dress-with-a-basket.

I blinked two-three times. I never remember Serena in a dress! This is some crazy nightmare.

"ASH!" I heard someone scream as I got punched in my nose.

"OWW!!" I mumbled from my hands that were clenched on my nose.

"What are you doing?"

"He always daydreams"

"That is no way to behave with a gentleman"

"He is no gentleman. I guess you have got to soft while living in London"

"Serena, these are no manners to talk to your sister"

"Okay, okay! Sorry Ash"

I felt a hand pull me up from the ground. When I opened my eyes I still saw the same scene, two Serena's.

"My, my! Look at your nose it is all red. Serena,apologize" said the beautiful and girlish one.

"No need, miss. The boy Serena always does this. But who are you?" I said as I still rubbed my nose.

"Men are always so forgetful. Don't you remember me. Its me Marina" said the girlish Serena.

"Marina, who?" I said.

"No use! He still in his sleep, Marina. I will do something" said the boy-Serena as she went to the washroom.

I heard a tap open. Soon water started flowing. And then the noise stopped. I saw Serena exiting the room with a bucket full of water. Wonder what she is doing...

And...

SPLASH! I feel water running down my body drenching me from head to toe. I wipe my face with my hand sand stare at visibly happy Serena who just poured water on me. And then I turn to Marina. Oh right! Marina! Serena's twin. Wonder what she is doing here..

Serena's POV

I poured water on Ash to wake him up. And he soon seemed wide awake. He stared at me and then looked towards Marina. Marina was not happy with what I just did but this should help Ash to remember her.

"Marina, what are you doing here?" Ash asked as my smile grew wider. As usual, I succeeded.

"All well Ash. But Serena-"as Marina turned to me "You simply have no manners! How can you pour water on a boy to wake him up. Look he is all drenched and he will catch a cold" she said as sh started wiping him with her handkerchief.

"This won't work...I will get a towel" Marina exclaimed as she hurried down.

"Isn't Marina overreacting?" Ash asked while rolling his eyes.

"That's Marina for you" I sighed as I saw Marina come in with a towel. 

"Ash, I will wipe you and you better take a shower and change, while I handle this lady here" she said as she looked at me. Ash began to chuckle as I stared feeling anger rise inside me. I am not a LADY!!

"Marina, before a volcano explodes let's go" said Ash as he took Marina's hand and pulled her out, still giggling. I then saw Marina chuckle too. I was annoyed. My sister was no less and Ash butted in too!! They both know I hate being commented on but well some people never change. I frowned, took out some clothes from my cupboard and stormed into the washroom. I was burning from the inside.

After 5 minutes, I came out and headed for the living room. When I entered it, I saw Marina feeding Ash some macrons she made. I always was to one to taste them first. I walked to them and snatched Marina's basket.

"Oh my! This lady is too much. No manners at all. Snatching a basket like that- Jesus! Forgive her!" Marina exclaimed as she prayed to Jesus. Typical London-naire I would say. I just took one of those blue macrons and shoved it into my mouth. Man it was a delicacy!! I took about 5-6 more and shoved them into my mouth all at ones and headed to the kitchen. I could hear Ash laugh as Marina continued to chant her prayers, begging Jesus for forgiveness. 

After a while, I headed back to the living room and saw Marina sitting next to Ash holding his hand. I went up to them and stood leaning on a wall, far enough to hear their conversation. Ash seemed to be sweating and soon his gaze fell on he. I shook my head and smirked. He had 'please-save-me' look on his face. I shrugged it off and laughed. I didn't mind this happening to him. I left the room and headed back upstairs. 

Soon, I heard someone run up the stairs and open the door. It was Ash, breathing heavily. He barged in and sat on the bed and clapped his hand together on my face.

"Please save me" were the words he could take out.