misunderstandig

That was a rainy day. It was raining heavily. The buzzing of bees, chirping of birds, mumbling of squirrels were making a good sound but someone was there who could not feel and hear that voices. The grief of that girl was stopping her to enjoying outside world. The big drops of tears were falling down from her eyes through her face. Her eyes were numb, lips were silent.

She was standing underneath the bridge to save her from getting wet. A colorful umbrella was in her hand which was covering her face.

Suddenly, a familiar hand touched her shoulder from behind she turned back to know about him.

Her eyes widened, when she saw Kyoichi standing behind her. She tried to escape from there but Kyoichi hold her hand tightly and yanked her. Sumere, who was fumed with anger, tried to loose his hand and rush from there.

At last, Kyoichi noticed her tears falling from her eyes.

"What happened?? Did I do something wrong with you??" Asked Kyoichi with a tensed look. He did not know even what happened with her.

"How can you do this with me??" Sumere snapped.

"W- what, I could not understand", Kyoichi said with worried face.

"Don't act like innocent Kyoichi, I have seen you with other girl some time ago", Sumere
Snapped.

After hearing that he started to laugh heartily. His face turned red while laughing.

Now, Sumere lost her patient. She clenched her fist in anger.

"K- Kyoichi I won't leave you, STOP LAUGHING", she snapped and slapped him.

Kyoichi turned serious for a while but then, he started laughing again.

"Hahahahaha...let me explain you Sumere", he said with a smile.

He started to tell her about that girl,
He explained her, " The girl you saw some time ago, she's my older sister she lives in hostel and now came back for spending her vacations with family. Actually, mom told me to take her mall for shopping and you know the rest....

The remorse was glinting in her face clearly.
She apologized for everything she did.

After that, they talked for sometime and forget everything about that awkward moment.

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by Sumere

Tags...
RemiKawaii
HaruMika-Go
Rizumu6
Serena1793
MidnightCrasher
SisiLovesU
Serena1790
Serena1799
MimiMa9
PuppetMuffet
ErzaScarlet121426
Kyomia
Lisa-chan1
IamPrussianAwesome
broor-kazumi-chan