Chapter 4: Team

Song: Iggy Azalea - Team

Leah walked stealthily like a panther circling her prey, ready to pounce. She caught a reflection of her naked body in her full-length mirror and smiled. Leah tossed the file that had Chester's medical screening results. He had passed with flying colors.

Her training in bujutsu martial technique had helped sculpt her body, it also made her a master in the art of war. She could easily kill or disable any opponent. Everything she did was carefully planned out and premeditated. Even the way she made love. Leah ran her hands over her breasts down to her hips slowly, goosebumps forming were her fingers touched. She knew that her body was perfect.

Lemur and Chester stood blindfolded, naked in the middle of the room. Just how she liked it, Leah thought. Leah walked up to them and stood between the two men. She ran her index finger down Lemur's chest and ended at his well-endowed penis.

Leah moaned the pulsating and aching in between her legs already overwhelming. Both men moved closer and started working their way down slowly, kissing, caressing, licking and stroking her on either side of her goddess body. Her skin came alive from her neck down to her hip bones as heat filled her where their lips touched. She chuckled she wasn't shy about her sexuality and Lemur knew exactly how to please her now. It had taken a lot of practice to get him there, but it was fun practice. She groaned as she heard him work his way back up to her breasts slowly. He knew she loved to savor the feeling of being caressed and stroked.

"Chester go down on me, remember this is your test. So do it well... "

Leah said chuckling as Lemur suckled on her breasts and slowly moved back down nestling between her legs. She knew she had to deal with Donnell. He couldn't be trusted. Chester had told her he had been in touch with Theo. She had to tread softly and be smart. The FBI was getting too close and she needed to gain the trust of Donnell's crew before she got rid of him and Theo. She shrieked like a lunatic loving the tremors going up and down her spine when she felt her men fighting to get their lips and tongues between her legs.

"Boys enough! Mama can play with you both"

Leah reprimanded the men taking charge of the current situation.

"Lemur tell Chester how I like it."
Leah said her body glued onto Lemur's front as she licked his ear eventually kissing him on the lips and nipping at the corner of his mouth. She slowly undid his blindfold ad carelessly tossed it onto the floor.

"Chester, kiss her slowly from her ankles working you're way up to the back of her neck. Them maybe you can get to see the goddesses body"

Lemur instructed moving closer to Leah nestling his throbbing manhood in between her thighs. Her toes curled up involuntarily on her soft Persian rug. Lemur groaned as Leah pressed her thighs together around his manhood, his pre-cum dripping out of him. He knew it meant he had earned her approval; he was pleasing her. She had introduced him to a world he had never thought was possible. His life before paled in comparison to what he had now with Leah. Everything he thought he knew about sex had flown out of the window once Leah walked in. She was a mistress of seduction. Today he knew he was doing good, it had earned him getting his blindfold off quicker.

Lemur suddenly grabbed Chester by his dreadlocks pulling his head back. He was sucking on the skin on Leah's neck. Leah did not like that, she wasn't some common hoe that needed to be branded. She owned them not the other way round. Chester had to be taught how to be patient. Lemur thought tightening his hold on Chester's hair.

"Let go. The fuck!" Chester shouted trying to get Lemur's grip off of his long dreadlocked hair.

"Thank you baby" Leah purred in Lemur's ear." I think he needs to be punished, his too impatient and selfish." She continued a scowl on her face as she walked away from both men and lay on her majestic four-poster bed.