Chapter 1: Happy Holiday's

Song: Koffee-Rapture

December...Lemur

Lemur looked around the cold, dark room. This was now his life. Once upon a time, it was his job to put people in a place just like this one, now he was part of the filth not that he fit in. Lemur thought.

He was in solitary confinement again. The beatings were getting worse no convict got along with an ex-cop, not that the guards were any better. He looked up at the tiny little vent way up on the wall the little squares allowing streaks of light to shine onto his face. He went and stood in front of them and twirled his hand in their path. He's life had faded into nothingness. He had become void of hope and come to terms that he would probably die in there. That was the problem with solitary you quickly were sucked into the darkest depths of your mind's own prison. Still, he knew that he was safer in solitary, but the combination of dark, cold and lack of human contact had a way of driving you insane. He didn't even know how many days he had been in solitary this time around.

All he knew was that he had been in prison for about two years but things only seemed to get worse for him every single day. He had cut a deal pleading guilty that gave him eight years in this hell hole. What pissed him off more was that the drugs and firearms found at his house were planted there and he didn't know by whom. It was either Pamela, Fabiano or Theodore but all he knew was that whoever had would pay, one day.

"Fuck!"

Lemur screamed in frustration. Just thinking of Theo made him shake with anger at least Nikki and Pamela were also doing their time in their own hells but Theo had gotten off easily.

Lemur lifted his hand up to the light rays again and looked at the bruises on his knuckles This place had a way of destroying one's conscious, he thought chuckling to himself. He knew that given the chance again now, he would get rid of Ricky in one swipe. Had he done that when Pamela had asked everything would have turned out different? Instead, he had brought in a junky who sold them all out. But if he was completely honest his first mistake was joining forces with Nikki and Pamela. He knew he would serve even more time if it ever came to light that he had helped Nikki get her hands on SUX. The drug had led to Montreol's demise.

Lemur balled up his hand into a fist and imagined that he had his hand around Ricky's neck. He burst out laughing seeing her little frail body drop onto the floor. He could see Theodore crying over her dead body. That's what Theo deserved, he was out there living it up while he rotted in this forsaken place. He wanted him to lose what he loved the most.

"Lemur move to the door! Hey, inmate, I'm not going to say it again move to the door and put your hands through the hatch."

A prison guard shouted at Lemur, pulling him out of his world.

He quickly went to the door, putting his hands through the hatch as instructed. The prison guards were just as bad as the inmate's no one in this whole building could stand an ex-cop.

"Hey what day is it."

Lemur asked the guard as he was lead down a hallway.

"Shut it convict."

The guard said shoving Lemur in the back and chuckling when he nearly toppled over. This was truly being in hell, Lemur thought.

The guard grabbed Lemur's hands as they got to another dark dingy room and removed the cuffs him. Lemur could feel the panic rising in him. This wasn't his cell. His body couldn't take another beating. His left eye was still swollen from his last beating.

"What is this man, I'm not going in there! No!"

Lemur screamed holding onto the frame of the door.