Chapter 2 - Useful

A/N: Okay so do any of y'all wanna help proofread this shitty ass kingdom hearts fic. I need someone to help me out i can't tell if my own writing is good or not from starin at it all day. idk man i don't know anyone really well who plays KH, and honestly, i don't want to show my besties this stupid ass shit ya know? like if you'd be interested in helpin out pm me! In all seriousness, thanks for takin the time to read this! <3 it really makes my day :Dc

"Finally. After all of this hard work and preparation, it works!" There was a strong gust, not necessarily of wind, but of power.

Perhaps it was the light escaping from her subjects bodies as their souls were being torn from their flesh. More likely, The darkness harboring inside them had finally grown to a boiling pitch and found a way to escape their model forms. Well, whatever it was it was causing still quite a strong breeze that had blown Ms. Barette's hair out of its ponytail, sending it fluttering through the nonexistent wind.

"You know for a moment there I didn't think this would actually work," she said to no one in particular, "I'm shocked, to say the least. Well...thinking about it I always knew I was great enough to do this, so no I'm not as surprised as I Should be..." As she said that, several dark shadows materialized on the ground, and they-they slowly started to rise up, spindly bodies resembling ants begin to form, writhing with a new found energy. Soon there were different shapes. The only two that were notable were similar to the previous insectoid creatures except a much larger and with a much fiercer demeanor. Unsurprisingly those two spawned beside the cots of Selena and Opal, as their old bodies laid limp and lifeless.

Some of Ms. Barrette's assistants scribbled this down. "Ah! How wonderful! Some of the students were strong enough to produce more powerful heartless. Haha! They're even Neoshadows... This I'll have to admit I did not expect." She tapped her pen to her chin thoughtfully and bit the end of it.

All of a sudden the newfound creatures turned to face their Creator. Either they were recognizing that she had given them their existence, or they gravitated towards her bountiful darkness. She grinned back at them now knowingly. A purple aura began to actualize around her. The inky blackness seeped up from her palms traversing up her arm. She lifted her hands and flexed them to test the waters as the substance seemed to react to her movements and will. "Ah..." She closed her eyes and relished in this newfound power. It felt entirely foreign to her, but... right.

All of the heartless seem to have materialized in the room, all but one. It had then appeared in a cloud of pink smoke shaking off the dust particles from whatever magic it had come from. "Hm. A Pink Concerto..."

S o m n o l e n t

She awoke with a start.

Was her pulse racing, or had it grown deathly silent.

She did not know, she did not care.

Something was calling out to her.

She snatched it out of the air, the pink thing was squirming, trying to flee from the grasp while also being magnetically being drawn toward it.

The girl crushed it like a bug, and it withered into black smoke.

She whipped her head towards the observation room. Her eyes glistened with a terrifying combination of bloodlust and indifference.

There were sounds of calamity and turmoil coming from the room and rushed cacophonous movement. This should not be possibleShep produced a heartless how could she be awake?HerHeartVitalsReadNegative

With an inhuman speed, she rose up from the metal bed that bound her. The action was so fast that the leather straps holding her down made the quietest of sounds when they snapped if they even did.