Chapter 1 - Another

A/N: Um, hey! I basically wrote this because I've had the idea for this for a long... LONG time and I figured it would be more helpful in every way possible if I just finally wrote it out. Having an organization 13 oc is reallyyyy weeby but it's also pretty fun! I'm just going to have fun with this, however I'm going to be clearly putting a lot of work into it to make it a cool story that's at least written moderately well, cause I think it would give me practice writing and it would also be interesting for someone out there. So for that person, hi!

 Do you ever lie awake and wonder how different your experiences and perspectives are from others? How something so important to you, so comforting or drastic or grounding, can mean nothing to someone else. How, the odds astronomically stack against people relating to your 'little things'. How the park you walk by on your way home you sometimes visit to swing on it's worn down swings, the yellow glow of light pollution from your bedroom window at night, the constant tide of airplanes overhead that crash with sounds not many hear every day, or the certain brand of popcorn you'd eat on bad days, aren't a part of others daily lives or are at all significant to them. How easy it is to be lonely.

It's interesting to hear of the things that are important to others, those moments you yourself don't own. It could be a reminder of our isolation and solitude, but it could also be the connection that draws us together.

Even if our lives are different, that's what they're meant to be, aren't they? Our distinct experiences, while separate and secluded, are unique and new and our own. They allow us to bring our own talents and wisdom and existences to the table, They let us help each other thrive.

They remind us we are human.

There is a gradual build of techno music for dramatic effect, then suddenly...

'YOUR GIIIVING MEEEEEEEEEE, TOO MAAANY THIIIIIINGS, LATELY- '

"Ugh..." The girl woke up with a start, rubbing her eyes as she blindly hit her phone on her nightstand, trying to shut off her stupid alarm. Eventually, she somehow managed to hit snooze. Why does it have to be so loud... she thought to herself.

She drowsily stood up, and fumbled in the direction of her door. She stumbled and strategically walked through her room, avoiding tripping on the articles of clothing, perfume bottles, and books scattered haphazardly on her floor in, despite her being half asleep.

The girl luckily ended up in her hallway unscathed, stumbled straight to her bathroom with her eyes closed, and magically managed to not bump into the flower-covered walls.

She sleepily opened the bathroom door and flicked on the light switch. The bulbs above the mirror flickered on, showcasing the petite, and rather nice smelling bathroom in all its hygienic glory.

The girl walked to stand in front of her sink and rubbed her eyes open to reveal their baggy, deep brown hue back at her. She noted that her mahogany hair was disheveled and sticking up in all the wrong places, and needed to be brushed immediately. But her teeth were much more important than her hair at the moment, however, so she brushed her teeth to rid herself of her terrible breath. She then washed her face, leaving her olive skin feeling properly cleaned.

Once her routine was complete, she walked right back into her room and flopped back on her bed once more, not really caring if she messed up her hair or not. She was still dead tired, but while that was not unusual for this particular girl, she really didn't want to get up just yet, so she curled up on her side and intended to stay there. She then grabbed her phone off the nightstand and pulled it close to her chest as she opened up her messenger app and read a few messages in her group chat from earlier that morning...