-9

Dedicated to MemesAreLaifu
I don't know where Joji is from or what his mother is like so I tried my best to make it somewhat accurate. Please enjoy! Sorry.

Joji had been talking about going back to Japan for a while but that also meant we had to bring the guys which wouldn't be easy.

"Baby..."  I said entering my bed room as he packed. He set down a shirt & looked at me.

"Yes love?"

"So... how is this gonna work?" I loved them with all my heart but it definitely wasn't easy transporting them in a public place. It honestly was like being a mom to them & Joji was well... the dad.

"Well... I'm going to put you with Pink Guy cause he loves you. I'll keep Salamander Man & honestly I think that Safari Man will be fine sitting behind me or you & next to Frank" Joji said picking up another shirt & folding it. I nodded, satisfied with the answer. Safari Man could do things himself it's just people couldn't understand the Japanese. I feel like he'd be happier in Japan with Joji. Pink Guy wasn't too bad he was just a little silly. They were all capable of completing tasks themselves because they weren't babies, they just needed a little extra attention. Joji has been taking care of them for forever now. Frank tries to help him as much as possible but Frank is about as bad as the rest of them. Pink Guy has grown attached to me like he has with the rest of the guys so getting him to listen to me wouldn't be too bad.

~

The next morning we were up at 5 & at the airport by 6:30 in the morning. Pink Guy rode on Joji's back, Salamander Man held on to Frank & I made sure Safari Man was close by. It wasn't too bad & neither was boarding the plane. Pink Guy slept most of the way. Safari Man sat beside Frank mumbling something in Japanese. Frank knew what he was saying cause he'd often respond to him back in Japanese. Joji sat with Salamander Man who was fascinated sitting by the window.

~

Once we made it to Tokyo, Joji called his mom & she came to get us. She seemed thrilled to see the boys which made me happy. Joji's mom was a smaller Japanese lady who wasn't as fluent in English as her son.

We made it back to their tiny house & Joji showed me around. It was really nice. Pink Guy ran off to Joji's room as Safari Man chatted with his man. Salamander Man ran off to the bathroom & Frank laid on the couch.

"This is their original home. They weren't happy moving to California with me when I decided to leave for college but they had to come. I didn't want to leave mom with the responsibility of dealing with them. Don't get me wrong, my mom loves them as her own but she couldn't handle them as well as I do."

I nodded & hugged him. I definitely understood what he meant & that he truly did care for the boys in a way that not many people would. I've noticed many people give them weird looks when we walk down the streets. Pink Guy loved to go shopping with me whenever I'd go & people looked at him like some freak but I knew he wasn't.