-4

The next week or so was better. We selected certain days where the boys could come stay with me. First was Pink Guy. He slept in my guest room until the huge storm. He ended up crawling in to bed with me & we snuggled. It was so nice. The next day we made Dumplings & flower crowns. I enjoyed being with Pink Guy.
~
The next one to stay with me was Frank. He stayed up late & I was the first one up. I went in to the guest room to get something & saw him laying there fast asleep with his glasses in his hand. His hair was a mess & he had taken off his Nike track pants which left him in his blue button up & Calvin Klein boxers. I blushed a little. He was cute. I turned to the closet & opened it. Suddenly I felt hands on my hips. I knew Frank was up so it didn't scare me as much. He pulled me into bed with him but I didn't argue. We snuggled & made out for a while.
~
Safari Man stayed next... he was so much fun. We danced & laughed & he passed out on the couch. The next day we went to the park & swung.
~
Joji was last. We did dirty things. Around 11 I was in the kitchen making something & he was in the living room playing the guitar & singing Shape of You by Ed Sheeran. I hummed along. He was shirtless & only in his Adidas track pants. It made me so happy. We didn't get to bed till late & he slept in my bed.