Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

Jack fell to the ground yelling at me to run.

I didn't...

I tried to get the others up. Fritz was already out the door. Vincent and Scott got up, still blushing from the fall. Jeremy was hiding behind Mark who was now up. Jack lay unconscious on the floor. I noticed that he was covered in a black slime goo type thing. I tried to walk towards Mark and Jeremy, but I was stuck. My foot was caught in this goo. I yelled to Mark to help me. He ran towards me trying to get my foot out. It didn't work. "Mark, just leave me. Save yourself and the others,"

"No Y/n, I'm not leaving you," he tried to say but a pipe fell loose in between us. "What the fuck," he exclaimed. Suddenly the building started to fall apart. I was yelling at them to leave.

Scott was pulling at Vincent to go with him out the door. Vincent stood there emotionless until he was snapped back into reality. Then they ran out the door.

Jeremy was no longer hiding behind Mark, but decided to try and help free me. "Jeremy! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Anti has Mike I know it!" He yelled trying to get me out. Although he became stuck as well. It was hopeless. This building was going down with us in it.

"Mark! Leave please. The world needs you,"

"But it also needs you!" He yelled back.

"Please..." I pled.

"Fine...but..." he started to say, but he pulled my face towards his. Our lips moved in sync. He then whispered some words before running out of the building. "I will save you. This is not the day you die. Anti may be evil, but he's not going to let you die. You'll be safe. You mean so much to me Y/n. More than you can imagine.."

Mark's POV

I ran out of the building to see Vincent and Scott. Vincent ran toward me and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Where's Y/n?!?" He yelled. I just looked at the restaurant. He then started to run back in. I took hold of his collar to jerk him back towards me.

"What are you thinking! That building is going down!"

"So you just left her inside there to die!" He yelled back at me.

"She's fine. Jack won't let her die. I know him,"

"You mean you know Jack. That was not Jack,"

"But he was fighting him!" I yelled at him. Then Scott piped up.

"Where's Jeremy?" He asked. I didn't have time to respond before the building collapsed...

I hope they're ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later

At 7:30 this morning Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria collapsed, because the building had a very poor foundation. A few weeks ago the basement flooded weakening the foundation. Night guard Vincent Cooper and Manager Scott Cawthon were in the building at the time with a young man named Mark Fischbach discussing a party for his friend. They noticed that building seemed disfunctional. That's when it started to collapse. There was only one body found in the restaurant.

Uploaded 8:32 AM PST  April 16, 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter! Also thank you sooooo much for 4,000 view!!! I know I don't thank you enough and I really should. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Fern Out!!!