Chapter 5

Last chapter...

"Well that's shift," Mike said. We started to walk out. Mike was first then followed Mark, Jeremy and myself. While we were walking out I heard someone talk. Then someone put there hand over my mouth and a blade to my throat and pulled me to another room. "Y/n!" I heard Mark scream. I tried to scream. I couldn't. Then the man stated to speak.

"~Hello love,"

Oh god...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov.

I tried to get away from the man, but I couldn't.

"Stop struggling!" he scolded while holding my throat and pinning me against the wall in one hand and blocking the door with the other. 

"Let . . . go . . . of . . . me . . ." I coughed.

The man dropped me against the door. At first I was relieved. Then scared. The man threw something metal at the door the keep it shut. Most likely an animatronic. 

"Let me in!" screamed Mark and Mike. The man turned to the door then back at me.

"Shut up and listen," I leaned into the wall a bit more. "You're not going anywhere!" he practically yelled at me. I trembled in fear. I knew he liked it. He grabbed me and threw me to the other side of the room. I felt a pain in my side. Something sharp get pierce my flesh. My hands were covered in blood. All I could hear was the banging  on the door, yells from Mark and Mike, and the laugh of the manic standing before me. I knew who he was...

Vincent...    

Mark's pov. 

"Let me in!" Mike and I yelled. (Lol Mike and I. "Mike and Ike" ha ha . . .  I'll shut up now...) We both glared at each other. Then we continued to bang on the door.

I had to save Y/n.

The guy Jeremy? I think that's his name, was just standing there. I was going to shout out to him to help us, but he ran away. Is he scared of the man with Y/n? Who is that man? Wait is he? No he can't be. He's not real. But I'm here. Is he . . .

Purple Guy?

I glanced at Mike. He was taking out his phone. Who in the world could he be calling? I wanted to yell at him to help me, but I know he wouldn't. I may have just met the guy, but I can tell he doesn't want me to talk. Once he was done talk to this person named 'Scott' I took a break to ask the man some questions.

Mike's pov. (Three pov's WHAA?)

Oh my god that purple bastard! I thought he was arrested like forever ago. He probably broke out, again! God can this guy just go to an insane asylum already! At least there it's harder to break out of than jail.

I took out my phone to call Scott or haw most people call him the person who leaves the annoying phone messages that everybody mutes or phone guy. I prayed the lord that he would pick up. . .

He did . . .

"Hello hello? Mike?"

"Hey Scott, umm wasn't Vincent locked up?"

"Yeah, why? Please don't tell me,"

"Yeah he did. He captured a 20 something year-old girl. He's in the back room at Freddy's."

"I'll be right over. Is it ok if I bring Fritz?"

"Yeah sure, whatever,"

"Ok see you soon,"

He hung up. Mark, I think thats his name, was still banging on the door. He stopped for a sec.

"Mike, Who were you talking too?"

"My friend Scott,"

"As in Scott Cawthon? The guy who leaves phone messages?"

"Yeah, why?" (In this world Phone Guy's name will be Scott Cawthon and Purple guy's will be Vincent)

"Just wondering. Do you know the guy who took Y/n?"

"Yes, he's the hugest bastard ever. He can be ok at some points, but he can also be a . . ."

"A what?"

" . . .murderer" 

"WHAT!"

"Have you heard of the five missing children?"

"Yeah, it's all over the fandom,"

"What?"

"Nothing, continue,"

"He murdered them... I have no clue want he wants with Y/n though,"

I heard the doors to the front entrance burst open.

Scott and Fritz were here.

All that really happen next was yelling, a little punching from Scott and I, and lock picking. Fritz got the door open to see a horrific sight.

Vincent you bastard . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go chapter 5. Thanks for the reads! What do you think happened? I have to get started with the other book now. Bye.

 Fern Out!!