Chapter 6

Mike's pov.

When Fritz opened the door we saw
Y/n and Vincent . . . MAKING OUT! Oh that man's going to pay big time! I also noticed Y/n was covered in blood. What did he do to her? Mark and I pushed Scott and Fritz aside and barged in. Mark went to Y/n and I went to teach that mother fucker a lesson. He had no weapons on him off what I could see.

I was wrong....

Mark's Pov.

I immediately ran to Y/n. She was unconscious. I examined her. No not in that way...yet. I saw she had a cut on her side. An animatronic could have hurt her or...he did!

"Ahhhhhh," I heard Mike scream along with a gun shot. I looked up.

Vincent shot him...

Not badly thank god. He was shot in the shoulder. But the was enough to knock him out. Saying that Vincent kicked him in the gut and he hit his head the table.

"You!" I pointed to the short guy with curly red hair and Harry Potter style glasses." Get Mike out of here!" He followed my orders." Scott! Disarm him!" I pointed to Vincent. I realised his eyes turned from white to red. Creepy....

I carried Y/n bridal style into the main party room. I ripped a piece of my uniform and wrapped it around Y/n's waist. I looked around.

Where are the animatronics?

I looked back to see the short guy dragging Mike. Mike's wound was now wrapped in cloth. Scott was behind them with Vincent handcuffed. Jeremy ran from the prize corner. He was running to Mike....

"YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!" Jeremy screamed." Vincent! What the fuck did you do?!?!" Jeremy's eyes turned white with black pupils.

"What Mike? Oh he was dead weight anyway."

"Oh you little!" Jeremy then started punching and kicking Vincent. Scott tried to get him off, but it was no use. I didn't care. That man can go fuck himself. I heard something behind me.

"Did you hear that?"

Everyone stopped what they where doing.

" Hi there I'm Freddy. Want to come and play?"

"Your singing sucks!"

"Hey that's not nice,"

I turned to see emerging from the shadows appeared to be human versions of Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, and BB.

"Get the fuck away from me," I jumped back.

"Aww...poor girl," Toy Chica said.

"What did Vincent do to her?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"None of your business gay lord!" Vincent scolded.

Toy Bonnie seemed very hurt. Y/n started to come to.

"Eww...Why do I feel so disgusting?"
y/n asked.

Fritz responded," Because Vincent was making out with you,"

"Ewwww!!! That purple bastard!" Vincent started a small chuckle.

"Also, Mark did it seriously say 'Your singing sucks?"

"Yeah I did,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people! New chapter! If you don't mind I need some named for Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, BB and why not Mangle. I know 'Mangle' is Toy Foxy's name. I don't really care I'm the author so. Also there will be a new chapter for 'Found by Markiplier' soon. That's all for now.

-Fern Out