"About what?" Zayn asked.

"What happened at that party." Liam said, smiling a little as he remembered.

"Yeah I heard about that." Zayn said, still giving him that look.

Liam chuckled. "He doesn't punch hard, obviously."

"Punch? Are you going to fight him?" Niall frowned, certain Liam would kill him.

"No! No I want to be a gentleman and apologize." Liam said.

"What exactly did you do to him?" Niall asked.

Liam smirked, making Zayn's skin crawl.

"You know what? I'll go find him for you." Zayn lied, getting up and leaving.

He almost ran into Harry as he was leaving the cafeteria.

"Oh, hi." Harry smiled, his whole face lighting up at the sight of Zayn.

"Come with me." Zayn said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along.

"Where are we going?" Harry chuckled.

"I need to warn you about something." Zayn said, leading him into the closest bathroom.

It was empty, thankfully.

"Warn me about what?" Harry frowned when Zayn faced him.

"Liam is looking for you and he claims he wants to apologize for what happened at the party. I just wanted to let you know, because he's most likely just going to fake the apology and try to hit on you again." Zayn said.

"Because he's a complete dick." Zayn added.

Harry couldn't help but notice how angry Zayn was.

"I know. I'm not dumb, I'm not going to let him get anywhere with me Zayn. If I get a chance I'll tell him today that...well, he never has a chance." Harry chuckled.

"He doesn't want to be with me. He just wants to be in me."

"That's what I figured." Zayn muttered.

"But that's never going to happen, obviously."

"Good." Zayn said.

"You okay?" Harry smiled knowingly.

"I'm fine. He just kind of irritated me." Zayn said, realizing he needed to chill out.

"I see that." Harry said quietly, finding it hot.

"You know what would be fun to do until the bell rings?" Harry asked in a flirty way, biting his lip.

Zayn caught on immediately, blushing a little and smiling some.

"Yeah, I do."

Harry pulled Zayn closer by his leather jacket, gasping as Zayn pushed him back against the wall and their lips connected.

It wasn't long before Harry dared to slide his tongue across Zayn's lower lip, trying not to smile at the shiver he felt go through Zayn's body, that was pressed against his.

Zayn parted his lips, happily kissing Harry again and tasting him this time.

Their kisses began to get sloppy, and heated, which led to Zayn snapping out of it as he felt his jeans getting tighter.

"Harry wait," He breathed, pulling back.

Harry chased his lips, pulling him back and tangling his fingers in Zayn's hair.

"If you don't quit you'll give me something I can't hide." Zayn warned, pulling away again.

His hair was a tar colored mess now and Harry loved it.

"Really? S'it that big?" Harry asked softly, looking at him with lustful, pretty green eyes.

Fuck Zayn knew there was no going back now.

Those eyes, those lips, those glossy curls that seemed to lay perfectly no matter what.

Zayn blushed, chuckling. "It's adequate."

Harry started laughing, hiding his face in Zayn's neck.

He couldn't believe he'd asked that question.

"Okay, I'm finished being inappropriate now." Harry eventually said.

"No you're not." Zayn laughed.

"You're right. But for now I am. I guess I just got a little lost." Harry said, looking at him.

"Me too. It's pretty easy with you." Zayn said.

Harry blushed, looking down at their feet.

"C'mon." Zayn smiled, walking out of the bathroom.

Harry took a deep breath, following him.