Chapter 21

A/n: Sorry for updating very very late but an unexpected emergency came up, then, top it up with having no inspiration, I had no way to update any of my stories. Sorry 😞

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy.
_______________________________________________________
Hacker Tsuna =Tsuna
Dimension Tsuna = Tsunayoshi

Reborn, the dimension traveler, and Hikaru are currently inside one of Namimori's best coffee shop. They had left the Sawada residence earlier to talk privately while the rest continued to celebrate while waiting for their return.

Tsunayoshi took a sip of his coffee, eyes never leaving the face of his supposed twin.

Hikaru inwardly fidgeted under Tsunayoshi's stare, for some reason, he was intimidated by this man, the man that is his brother's other dimension self.

Reborn observed them in silence, waiting for the brunette (Tsunayoshi) to speak.

Tsunayoshi closed his eyes and gently placed his cup down, 'Sawada Hikaru.....huh, who knew I have so many brothers in different dimensions' the brunette thought with a sigh.

"It is already passed the time where you're suppose to return" Reborn commented, taking a sip from his own cup.

"You're right" Tsunayoshi replied calmly.

"Aren't you worried?" Hikaru asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Tsunayoshi glanced at the teen, lips curling upwards, "I am, but what's the use of worrying if it can't help my situation right now?"

Reborn looked at him in approval.

Hikaru shut his mouth, this man definitely got a point.

Tsunayoshi rested his head at the back of his hand while his elbow was on the table, "So you're training to be the Decimo?"
____________________________________________________________

Amethyst eyes observed Tsuna with great interest while shoving chocolate cake in his mouth nonstop.

"......."

"...Ciel, staring is a bit rude, don't you think?" Iekatsu sighed.

Ciel blinked, he swallowed before grinning sheepishly, "Right, sorry, it's just interesting, you know~!"

Iekatsu glanced at Tsuna who was staring blankly at Ciel who resumed shoving his cake in his mouth, 'It's amazing he's not choking yet' was what was running through his mind.

Iekatsu held back his laughter, already knowing what the hacker was thinking just by looking at his youngest brother.

"You know..." he started, earning Tsuna's attention.

"My brother, the other you, is faster than Ciel when it comes to eating cakes. He escapes work every opportunity he gets to hide and eat cakes. Too bad for him, his guardians will hunt him down then confiscate every cake he has leading to war. So before he gets discovered, he would eat cakes like a madman or in short, inhale the cake like oxygen, basically, it disappears before the food even reaches his mouth"

Tsuna inwardly felt proud though his face remained blank, 'Sooner or later, I will reach that level'

If Iekatsu knew what was on his mind, he would have face-palmed for even his brother's counterpart in a different dimension is a cake lover.

"Anyway, 5 minutes already passed, I wonder what's going on.." Iekatsu mumbled, holding his chin while thinking deeply.

Tsuna looked from the clock wall to Iekatsu, "Eto....can I borrow Lambo's bazooka?" he asked, since he was stuck here, he might as well do something worth his time.

Iekatsu and Ciel were surprised, "I'm sure Lambo nor the Bovino will not mind but what are you gonna do with it? It's not the same bazooka that sent you here you know" Ciel pointed out.

A grin crept its way on Tsuna's face, his caramel orbs glinting.
____________________________________________________________

Tsunayoshi hummed as he leaned back on his chair while assessing Hikaru who failed to answer his question, "Are you chosen for the Decimo position?" he repeated his question.

Hikaru nodded slowly.

Tsunayoshi smiled brightly, clasping his hands, "It's not my place to judge if you're fit to be the decimo or not since this is not my world." he said.

"however...."

Those sunset colored eyes staring straight at his own uneasy dark brown orbs, as if can seeing through the deepest part of his soul, made Hikaru shiver.

"What you're doing now....is not a very good nor wise decision. I advice you to stop it now if you don't want it to lead to more misunderstandings that may probably cause you your......" something flashed in Tsunayoshi's eyes as he said the last word.

".....life" he ended, voice filled with seriousness.

The atmosphere around the three dropped to a few degrees.

Reborn's eyes narrowed dangerously, "You're hiding something."

Tsunayoshi smiled mysteriously as he lifted his cup and took another sip, neither confirming nor denying the hitman's statement.

Silence reigned the surroundings. It continued for 5 minutes until it was broken by Tsunayoshi who clasped his hand together. He smiled cheerfully, mirroring Nana's cheerful and happy go lucky face, evidence that he is indeed her son even if it is in any other dimensions.

"Well~!! It's just my advice, it's up to you if you want to take it or not~" he chirped. He said it so cheerfully that the heavy atmosphere slowly disappeared and the tension began clearing.

Standing up, Tsunayoshi took out his wallet and placed a few bills on the table, "Hikaru-san, I think it's best for you to go home and rest, those injuries will turn serious if you don't treat it immediately" he started, "I'm going sight seeing, Reborn, wanna come?"

He did not need to invite him as Reborn had already hopped on his head, having every intention to stick with the brunette while he's stuck here in their world.

Meanwhile, Hikaru sat frozen in his place, 'How did he know? I made sure my clothes covered them completely' Hikaru thought, shocked.

"Bakaru, even an ordinary person can tell, it shows on your face with the way you keep wincing with every movement. Go back and get treatment, Ready yourself for training when I return"

Hikaru grimaced at the last part of what Reborn said, the devil completely shattered his hope of not doing anything for the whole day or even tomorrow. He was hoping that due to his injuries, his tutor would be lenient and allow him to rest until his injuries recovered.

"Don't get your hopes high just because of your injuries, Hikaru-san. If he is anything like the Reborn in my world, then he won't care even if you're halfway to hell" Tsunayoshi said, shaking his head.

"Exactly the same." Reborn said with a smirk.

"I was worried about my handsome self thinking he might be different since it's in a different world but based on what you said, I'm completely reassured." the hitman added innocently, placing his small hand on his chest as if a burden is lifted.

Hikaru's face went blank while Tsunayoshi kept smiling.