Chapter 14

Tsuna hummed as he sat in front of his desk with his math book open. He had eyeglasses on and a mechanical pencil he occasionally twirled in his hand as he answered his assignment with ease.

Wait...

He took his eraser and erased his correct answer to replace it with the wrong ones before checking his work and nodding in satisfaction.

BOOM!!

The brunette sighed and sat his pencil down, looks like his mother would have to hire some men to fix the wall.....again.

Speaking of which...'The Bovino's kid is arriving today' he thought.

BOOM!!

"Where the hell can you find a home tutor that uses a bomb whenever his student makes a mistake!!" came in Hikaru's voice from his own room.

"Right here." Was Reborn's reply.

BOOM!!
____________________________________________________________

Inside Hikaru's room, or if it can be called a room judging by its state now, said boy panted as he glared at his tutor.

Reborn looked at him innocently, "You said you were going to study hard to raise your allowance"

"I said no such thing!! You were the one who i- why is there a cow on the window?"

"Well I'll review what we did now" Reborn said, ignoring his student who kept calling his name.

"Die, Reborn" the cow yelled, pointing a gun at the hitman.

"First, the target is going to be this number"

"REBORN!! THE COW!!"

"Take this, Reborn!!" the cow yelled, pulling the trigger.

Click.

"Huh?"

Click. Click. Click.

"Oh" he said dumbly, 'Crap, Must be from playing -ready go- yesterday'

"What is the answer to no. 8, Bakaru?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!! NO MATTER, TAKE THI-"

"SHUT UP!!" Hikaru yelled, throwing a book Reborn was holding at the the cow, which, successfully hit him.

"GUPYAAAAAAA!!" the cow screamed as he fell down from the window.

"Wrong."

BOOM!

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
____________________________________________________________

Tsuna stared down at his arms, where a certain cow landed. He had jumped down from his own window earlier, already predicting that either the kid will fall from the tree because his twin threw an object at him and hit him, or the branch the kid was standing on would snap causing for him to fall since the tree was getting old.

And voila!! It was the former.

Why didn't that surprise him...

"You alright?" He asked, not bothering to act.

The kid in the cow jumpsuit jumped down and looked up at his savior, before he could say anything, Tsuna covered his mouth, "Keep it a secret that I saved you, okay?" he whispered.