S.O.S

-------BEYONCÉ'S P.o.V--------

It's been days since I had to stay in the hospital and I was sick of it

It's been days since I had to stay in the hospital and I was sick of it. During the time I thought about leaving the gang but it is Bruno who still holds me back. I've been crying my eyes out the last couple days and as I got back to my apartment I disappeared under our blanket and didn't want to go out anymore.

Bruno and Abel has been trying to talk to me since the accident but it wasn't successful. I nearly got strangled and nobody seemed to care except Bruno and Abel. And of course Kylie. Days passed and nobody still couldn't talk to me. I stayed in the building and was afraid of going out and getting attacked by some sick people.

"Bruno. I need to talk to you." I was on my phone and my eyes found Brunos as I looked up to him.

"Yeah and I tried the same everyday." he broke our eye contact and stared at the floor.

"Don't be silly. You can't be mad after you could'nt fucking talk to me after this accident. I told you I wasn't born for a life like in this gang and I wanna live a normal live!" my eyes reflected anger and I sat up and pulled him closer to me. He was silent.

"You know if you leave the gang it'll be worse because Drew knows you."

I took a moment to think.

"I don't know but Bill doesn't know that I'm not okay with what he's doing to me." I my eyes produced tears but I held back my emotions. It was too much.

Just after I finished my sentence Bill came in and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked but it didn't seem like he cared. He honestly just didn't. I nodded but tried to find something I can look at. I just didn't want to look at him.

"Beyoncé, what exactly did they say on that night?" My mind played all these moments in the club. 

》Alright... so I think that we have to get Bruno under drugs and kidnap him then.

Alright and how do you want to do that Drake?" I heard Drew saying and I tried to remember everything they said.

"Bruno knows everyone because he's a close friend to Abel. He probably knows everyone of us so I don't know."

"Just stalk him anywhere he goes and don't let your eyes off of him. Text the gang if you know that he's entering a club."《

"I don't wanna talk about it" the words left my mouth but I didn't want to. It's like my brain doesn't want me to do it. No. They will kill Bruno if you wont tell them.

"Okay, Drew wants to get Bruno under dru-" Abel came in with scars and bruises left on his face and arms.

------------ ABEL's P.o.V --------------

V --------------