Always

heya! this is @recpver and I own this story so please do not copy. If I was inspired by anyone I WILL CREDIT YOU.  recpver, off.

; April 29. "Always." 

        The last text from you.
I have hated april 29 and "Always" ever since. Although 'always' means something promising. You ruin it with your negative vibe. In fact you ruined everything. Me.

        I miss the sound of the messenger's notification. The app you would text me with. The app that somehow created my first relationship. Filling me with excitement and a feeling that cant be described. first love. 

       I was happy 

       You plastered a smile on my face. A girl who was sad repainted her mask. I was no longer the old me. i begun going on yoga classes and marathons to be fit for you. I put away my razor blades and threw them into the river. For you. Everything. For you. I even begun trusting you. Telling you my deepest and darkest secrets. Because you are you. And I loved you. 

      loved.

      You swore to me you love me. You said I look good. Complimented me. Made me happy.  But one day I turned the key and pushed the door open, you were on top of another girl.

     My smile was quickly scrapped out of my face.

like rust scrapped out of rusted metal.

Hope turned to sorrow. 

       Why all this effort?

    Why stop midway?

   Why even bother getting me roses and chocolates on valentines?

    Rose was my name and you ruined that too.

   Its going to be "was" because that is no longer my name.

       And you are in the past.

       ,jose.  my ex.

       to be contituned.