Chapter 10 Pt. 1

*Your p.o.v.*

I sat in the darkness with Robert, him explaining everything to me. "And that's why you're probably here now." He said finishing off the story. (I'm too lazy to type the story at the moment so oh well).

"So who do you like? Zane or Travis?" Rob asked as I shrugged my shoulders, looking around.

"I don't know."

"Well surely you at least like them a little."

I shrugged my shoulders again as he laughed a little, knowing what I meant. Just then Luna appeared. "Hello (Y/n), Robert." She said walking towards us. I stood up with him as Luna came to me with a necklace.

I looked at her questioningly as her and Robert just smiled. The necklace had a silver chain, with a dragon shaped pendant. The pendant was rainbow colored and shiny, the dragon looking amazing.

She handed me the necklace, saying, "This necklace gives you great power which you will need, though I cannot tell you why. Always wear this, for if it got into the wrong hands then things could go VERY badly." Robert smiled, putting the necklace on me.

"When will I wake up from my coma?"

"Shortly. But first, be warned. Do not panic when you find out where you are. You will be fine." Luna said before herself and Robert disappeared, leaving me alone in complete darkness.

*Travis's P.o.v.*

We were all walking along a path, when Aph piped up.

"Let's rest in that cave. It's hot out."

We all agreed and followed her into it, my arms feeling tired from carrying (Y/n) with Zane all day. It was nice and cold, everyone feeling relieved.

As we were all cooling off, there was a bright light coming from (Y/n)'s neck. We all looked over at her and saw this necklace glowing. "When did that get there?!" Nicole said shocked, and a little scared.

Just when we were going to look at it, the ground beneath us disappeared. It was pitch black. We all looked at each other and noticed our outfits were different. We were in clothes that looked like they'd be in a fairy tale. We all had weapons on our backs, including a hidden blade. (Like in assassins creed. Because it's a great game).

Before I knew it there was another bright light, blinding us all again. And when we opened our eyes, we realized we were in a different place.

I looked around me panicking, everyone around me doing the same, but soon calming down, (Y/n) waking up on the ground.

"(Y/n)'s awake!" Aph yelled running up to her and tackling her in a hug. Everyone hugged her, feeling relieved after a few minutes. "Why are we here?" Zane asked as we all looked at (Y/n).

She shrugged as we all took time to fully notice what we were wearing.

I did not draw any of these, I just found them and thought they were cool so..

Travis-