Chapter 3

*Your p.o.v.*

"Truth or dare anyone??" Travis asked as I sweat dropped. Everyone nodded hesitantly. "To the sleepover room!" Travis said as I sighed, all of us going to the sleepover room.

Hammock room if u don't remember:

I sat in the little hammock chair as everyone sat in a circle

I sat in the little hammock chair as everyone sat in a circle. Zane ran to the one in front of me, beating Travis to it. Travis sighed as Zane snickered evilly and he sat next to me except on the floor. Lucinda looked at Travis, Zane, and me and smirked. "(Y/n) truth or dare?" She asked smirking. "Hmm.. dare! Wait.. can I re-choose?" I said panicking but Lucinda shook her head no. "I dare you to go in the closet with Travis AND Zane for fifteen minutes. "B-but-" I was cut off by everyone dragging Zane, Travis and I into the closet and locking the door. It was a big closet but from all the pushing I kind of fell.. onto someone.. just then the lights turned on, me realizing I landed on Travis. "Heyyy baby." Travis said smirking as I turned red and stood up quickly, Zane the one who turned on the light. He growled lightly and pulled me towards him, into a hug. He set his head on top of mine and Travis frowned. Travis stood up and before I knew it I was being pulled back and forth between the two. "U-U-Um g-guys.." I said stuttering, them not listening. This was starting to hurt.. just then before I knew it, the time was up and Aph opened up the closet door, both the boys letting go of my arms. I ran out of the closet and sat in my hammock chair, huddling in the back of it. Everyone was silent for a minute and luckily didn't question it, before continuing the game. "Aph truth or dare." I asked as she pondered this for a moment. "Truth." She said smiling. "Is it true you and Aaron are dating?" I asked as she blushed and nodded. "OTP!" I said smiling as everyone agreed.
And so on this continues.
"Okay. Zane truth or dare?" Aph asked as Zane replied with, "dare." "I dare you to hold (Y/n) on your lap for the rest of the game." Aph said smirking as Zane smirked under his mask. "Okay." He said walking over, picking me up, and sitting back down with a beet red me on his lap. And Kawaii~Chañ, being her decided to take a million pictures. "(Ship name with Zane, Travis and You)!" Kawaii chan squealed as I blushed even more. "Why.." I whispered face palming.

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter but I've just been dealing with things so.. anyways word count: 465 words