Chapter 9

*Zane's p.o.v.*

All of us were walking, Travis and I carrying (Y/n) on a makeshift cot. We shuffled along as Travis, Garroth, Laurence and Dante tried to sing to lighten the mood.  I tuned them out because firstly, ew people, secondly Garroth is terrible at singing, and secondly I was worried for (Y/n).

I looked down at her, her head on my side of the cot. I noticed she started to look dehydrated. She was also getting a tad bit skinnier. It's been what two? Three days since she's eaten?

At the sight of her I started to turn pale... well.. paler.

"Zane? Hello?" Aph said while looking at me, snapping me out of my trance. "Yeah?" "We're stopping to rest now." I nodded at Aph as she went and sat by Aaron.

Katelyn started a fire and Travis and I sat next to the cot next to (Y/n).

"I'm worried." I said while looking at Travis. "Why?" He questioned. "Haven't you noticed (Y/n)? She looks dehydrated and she's getting skinnier. She can't survive without water." I confessed, my caring side showing reluctantly.

"I know. But I don't know how to give her water.." Travis said before sparking an idea. "Hey Nicole!" He said as she walked over to us with a questioning expression.

"Yeah?"

"Didn't you take a survival class with katelyn once?" He asked as Nicole nodded slightly. "Okay did you learn anything about how to hydrate someone that is in a coma or unconscious?" Travis asked as I sat here listening to the conversation.

As the two talked it out, eventually I saw them actually making (Y/n) hydrated. (Agh I can't word).

*skipppp*

After a little while she actually looked better. Though, I wonder if is she'll be okay. I held her hand and Travis held her other hand. The both of us ending up going to sleep before saying goodnight to everyone and each other.

Woooooooossssssssshhhhh