Chap. 1: She was left

She can't be telling the truth. Shecan't.

I stared with wide eyes at the Fifth Hokage. "They... went without me?"

All she replied with was a silent nod. Lady Tsunade was carefully watching me, as if I would suddenly have a breakdown. She must have remembered when Sasuke left and how heartbroken I had been. Most likely she didn't want to lose the best medic in the hospital.

Bah! We're awesome without those freaks!

'Inner, shush.'

Hey, it's true!!

'Inner.'

Oh, fine I'll hush... meanie.

'SHUT THE HELL UP!!!'

...

(Sigh) Thank you.'

Taking a deep breathe, I looked at her and smiled faintly, catching her and Shizune (and Tonton.Inner, go away.) off guard. Bowing I spoke, "Thank you, Milady, for telling me. I'll see you later." And with that said I left the Hokage Tower.

~~~~~~~~~Place/time shift!~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you guys, for staying," I whispered quietly into Yukis' fur, silent streams of tears sliding down my face.

At that Jin let out a wolfy bark of laughter. "Well we kinda have too, 'cuz you know we luuuuuuuurve youuuuu!" She practically howled that before bounding off the ground and into me, licking my face.

I made a face and gagged. "Eww, dog breath!" But I couldn't help laughing. "Oh, I love you guys!"

Renji yawned before rolling off his back and followed the rest of the pack. "I sure hope you do, otherwise you'd be a crappy summoner." He deadpanned, before smacking his furry butt down on the twins.

"Oi! Get off fatty!!" They yipped, squirming and trying to get him off, but no luck. Renji let out a content sigh as he got comfortable on them. "Now, now Shiro, Gou; shut up and let me sleep." And with that he fell asleep. I burst into giggles at the twins' frustration. Tora rolled her eyes at them boredly.

"Why don't you two just desummon yourselves and got back to the caves? It's more simpler that way to get him off, ya know what I mean?" She asked (more like ordered) Shiro and Gou. They paused, before looking at each other. "Why didn't we think of that? Thanks Toralei!"

They disappeared in a puff of smoke and a heavy "oof!" was heard from the smoky cloud. "Stupid brats, always being stupid."

I let out another giggle as Renji got up and sauntered over, plopping down on Yuki, a grunt coming from the mix furred wolf. "Thank you, aishiteru minna."

"Naww we love you too!!" They all said, burying me in a pile of fur, Yuzaru squirming beneath the others and curling around my neck.

And there's chapter one. Catch ya later. Also Yuzaru is off on the side now.