Chapter One

Chapter One

          Aug. 28, 2015

               Friday

  LaTrece was headed home from school . This was her senior year in high school. Since her mother died, she stayed with her brother, Lamar. Lamar was her brother on her dad's side.

  When LaTrece walked inside the house, she spotted her white friend, Molly, laid out on the couch. She reminded LaTrece of Miley  Cyrus cause they looked just alike.  

   "Molly, get ya ass up girl." LaTrece shook her.

  "What you want girl?, I'm trying to sleep." Molly rolled back over.

  "Why you ain't come to school today?"

   "Because I was tired. I came here because momma was tripping and I couldn't get any sleep."

  "Well, I'm going to get Carolyn." LaTrece said. "I'll be back."

  LaTrece hopped in her black 2014 camaro that Lamar had bought her. He could afford a big house and nice cars, because he was s drug dealer. The drug lord.

  LaTrece started the engine and took off into the streets of Chicago.

   She made it to Carolyn's house in ten minutes. Carolyn graduated high school last year. She was working at a salon now.

  LaTrece, Molly, and Carolyn have been tight since their diaper days. They were the only ones LaTrece ever trusted.

  "Hey girl." Carolyn said as he got into the car.

  "What's up girl."

   When they got to the house, Molly was still laying on the couch. LaTrece heard laughter coming from the kitchen. She knew it was Lamar and his boys.

  "Let me get out of these clothes." LaTrece said.

  She went upstairs and into her room

She changed into some sweats and a gray hoodie. She pulled her black, long hair into a bun.  She removed her glasses from over her Hazel eyes.

  She went back downstairs.

  "What's up sis." Lamar said. "You know my boys Mike and Tyrese. This Gerald and Jamal."

  "Hi guys." LaTrece shook their hands.

  "What's up beautiful?" Jamal smiled at her.

  She blushed.

  "Come on Trece. I'm ready for you to do my hair." Carolyn called from the living room.

   Carolyn wanted a sowe on with her Brazilian weave.

  LaTrece talked with Marlon as she did Carolyn's hair.