"Why?" I crook out and look at him.

His eyes was blank before he stroke my face gently.

"What do you feel for me?" He asked me.

I look into his eyes and an emotion I can't understand lingers in them.

"I don't know..."

I drop my head and lean away from him. Thinking about why I couldn't hate him for what he have done and my head is in a mess. Ever since I saw him earlier, My head was filled with him. Maybe I couldn't hate him because how he treated me the first time we met.

But still.... he kill someone.

He hum and tilt my head up.

"You said you couldn't hate me right?" he asked and I nod my head carefully.

"Maybe you have feelings for me.... Just like I have for you." He whisper to me and look into my eyes.

My eyes turn into curiosity and I tilt a little.

"F-Feelings?"

He chuckle and lean his face closer to mine.

"Yes Angel, Feelings.... I've been trying to get you out of my head but you would always slip back in and own my mind. I'm tired of fighting this feelings Angel.... I want you." He told me softly and his nose brush with mine making me gasp.

I feel butterflies in my stomach and my breathing shallow. My head was buzzing and my eyes trained into his beautiful dark once before I feel a warm and soft feeling on my lips.

He kissing me

My eyes widen but it slowly closed and I enjoy the feeling it brings to me.

All my anger and fear for him gone in a second, a warm feeling place inside my chest and I didn't try fighting it.

He pull my body closer and run his hand through my hair before cupping the back of my neck, my hand holds his shoulder and the other cup the back of his head and tug on his hair making him groan as our mouth mold together.

We pull away after a while for oxygen and he rest his forehead on mine. I take a slow and deep breath then open my eyes seeing him already looking at me.

My breath caught in my throat when he smile with his eyes looking at me with.... love in it.

It's been a long time since I feel someone love for me, and here a man who just killed a women yesterday is looking at me with it.

I feel new tears pooling inside my eyes and I sniff.

"What's wrong Angel?" He ask panic and I tug on him arms.

I shake my head and smile at him.

"It's nothing." I said and hug his neck.

He release a breath and hug me back tightly.

"You scared me. I thought you hate the kiss." He said and lean back then play with my hair.

I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder. I feel he kiss the top of my head and inhale.

"You smell good you know that?" He told me and I play with his other hand that laying on my lap.

"What do I smell like?" I ask curiously and trace circles on his palm.

"Like lavender." He told me and bury his face on the crook of my neck.

"I guess that my shampoo. It's lavender scent."

"It's suits you. Calm and beautiful."

He said making me blush hard and I can feel his hot breaths on my skin. I look at his dark hair and tug on it a little.