two

Ed didn't know excatly how to feel about Ms Isabelle Bullock, she was obviously very beautiful and clever

Ed didn't know excatly how to feel about Ms Isabelle Bullock, she was obviously very beautiful and clever. Smart, no doubt. But he loved Ms Kringle, or he thought he did. She sure is pretty, image her as our queen, Edward said looking the pretty Isabelle Bullock. Who smiled and talked with him down the way to her new office. She is a flower, Edward, we can't destroy her like that, thought Ed.

"Mr Nygma," Isabelle's voice snapped him and Edward out of their conversation. "Are you okay? You seem like you have a migraine."

"No why do you ask?" Ed says trying to cover up, the fact he heard a voice in his head.

"Well, your face fused up like you were in pain and you almost seem to be in pain," Isabelle say, she then blushes and backs off," sorry I've always been a bit of a mother to people." Her and her motherly ways.

"I think it's quite adorable," Ed grins childish. She smiles up at him, her lingering blush on her cheeks. It was a high rosey red compared to her snow skin. See. See that blush we made on her, she's much more better than that Kringle woman, Edward says.

"Well right in here Ms Bullock," Ed opens the door to her office. They walked in and Isabelle loved her office. It was neat and clean. Inside, a wooden desk, a shelve for things and it was right next to the lab where she would help Ed. "I hope you didn't mind, I cleaned it up for you - even got some books I thought you would like, I only saw that you were in collage for Crime Solving and some Art?" Ed rubs the back of his neck nervously as Isabelle checked out the room. She looks back at him.

"You looked at my file?" She asks. She wasnt mad but was a little creeped.

He quickly covers up," you know to know little about you and your interests, and we actually have some common interests." He defines himself, embrassed. He was now a scarlet red.

"It's fine, so you like crime solving?" Asks Isabelle checking out the books he got for her. Then she realized it was a stupid question to ask. "Sorry I asked, I thought oh man I'm sorry for my awkwardness," she says looking at him then trying to hide herself with her hair. Ed smiled chuckling.

"I know what you mean, I do and you like Art? Tell me Ms Bull-" she cuts him off.

"Please call me Isabelle, Mr Nygma." Her smile making his heart flutter.

"And please call me Ed, Ms- I mean Isabelle," he corrects himself making her giggle. "And I saw you like Art, tell what art are you into?" Asks Ed sitting down, seeing as though he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon as he could talk to her for hours.

"Well I draw, paint a little and well," she blushes at the end embrassed. "I sing a little like my mom."

"Like your mom?" He asks interested.

"Yea best singer of her time, well before she had me and died in birth. I even perform at clubs in honor of her," Isabelle says embrassed taking one of the books off the shelve. She gasps. Making Ed startled.

"What?" He asks.

"I love Sherlock! He's my favorite! How did you know?" She bounced like a child on Christmas. She was smiling and her eyes were lit up with joy.

"I figured since you like crime solving, I thought you would like Sherlock," says Ed embrassed and happy by her reaction. "Do you like it?" He asks playing with his fingers.

"Like it? I love it!" She hugs him startling him. "Thank you so much," she whispers smiling.

"You're welcome," Ed was surprised by her outbrust of a hug but soon wrapped his arms around her small waist. His nose caught smell of her rose vanilla perfume, it was smelled beautiful like her.

Isabelle pulls away and looks into his eyes, the way they sparked with a fire she couldn't describe cause she had the same one in her eyes. "Hi I thought wou- oh my," Isabelle and Ed look and see Ms Kringle. Ed pales.

"Am I interpreting something?" She asked rasing her brow at the two. Isabelle jumped away which made Ed frown to himself.

"Uh sorry, no. No of course," Isabelle brushes herself off making sure her black dress was smoothed out.

"Right you must be Isabelle right? The college student?" Ms Kringle asks eyeing her.

"Yes, that's me," she smiles pride.

"Right well I think your dad or Jim needed you for something," Ms Kringle says, quite rude which only Ed seems to the notice. He looks at her, has she always been this rude?

"Oh right thank you, uhh," Isabelle wanted to thank her but her name wasn't said.

"Kringle, Kristen Kringle," she says, stuck up.

"Thank you Ms Kringle," Isabelle quickly runs out and goes to find her father. Ms Kringle turns to Ed who sat there looking at where Isabelle was.

"What are you doing with that slut?" She asks snapping Ed out of his trace.

"Ms Kringle Isabelle is a nice girl and very kind, theres no need to use such words," Ed says stern. Isabelle wasn't a slut, she was simply thanking him for the Sherlock Homles book.

"Yes well, go back to work," is all she says before slamming the door and leaves Ed stunned. For once he actually saw the real Ms Kringle. And she was a bitch.....