5

Junhee POV

I took out the flower that Jisoo gave me earlier for my birthday, today I turned 19. I layed down on my soft bed and hugged my favorite pillow while i stare at the flower imagining him beside up although hes just next door. The cold breeze blew from the window. I closed my eyes and took my last breathe.

Tonight was my last.

I must confess, I knew I was sick. I knew why my parents would always forbid me to go out of the house. i know They asked me to play the piano to remember me everytime they hear its sound. My mom pretended to be a sickly wife so I would stay home and take care her, through this she was able to spend more time with me. Everynight i play the piano my mom would always cry, she would always say that this was because she was happy and the song i played was beautiful, but i knew shes hurting for me. I think I put up a good fight for everyone. Love was never for me, I knew my time would come and would left the people I love behind hurting, i dont want that, i want them to remember only the good times we spent with each other. Life has its ups and down, you have to just either go with flow or take control. im thankful for everyone who stood beside me and made my days beautiful.

===============================================

Jisoo POV

9:05am

I got back to my senses and rode my bike to the hospital. i was scared to enter, i dont know what kind of news i might hear. i saw joohyuk and yejin by the door. They were crying.

NO! NO! NO!

I rushed into the emergency room and opened every curtain to look for her. she was not there.

Jisoo: Junhee-ya!! Eodie!!

The nurses tried to calm me down, i fell on the floor as my fist trembles, i clinched my teeth and punched the ground. I looked up in the heavens and ask God why!

I shout her name.

Jisoo: JUNHEE-YA!

Jonghyun and Joohyuk helped me up and calmed me down as we sat in one corner.

Jisoo: Where is she?

Jonghyun hugged me. He explained Junhee's condition has been going on for months now, there was no treatment for her condition and was not contagious so they just let her be. he said they wanted for her to enjoy life normally and not stress about her sickness so they kept the truth from her.

Jonghyun: My sister, shes gone.

The tears kept on rolling down my cheeks I just closed my eyes and held the flower in my hands.

7pm.

I went back to Han river, the park wed always meet. I pictured her sitting on the bench and laughing with me. I miss her, Im sorry Junhee, i didnt know. I looked through the horizon and watch the sun set. i closed my eyes and whispered goodbye.

Next day..

I woke up in my bed with a heavy heart. I looked over to Junhee's window and smiled.

I walked over to their house to see if they needed any help. I found Jonghyun alone in the house.

We sat in the living room.

Jonghyun: How you holding up?

Jisoo: i dont even know what to say. Do you mind if I stay in her room for a while?

Jonghyun: Eung.. Eo, jisoo-ya..

NP: Can you hear my heart by epik high ft. lee hi

He hands me a piece of paper..I think this is for you..

i took it from him and went up to her room. I remember when she locked me in her bathroom because of her dad.

I smiled to myself, i didnt want to cry anymore but i couldnt help it. I sat on her bed and opened her letter..

Are you listening?

To my voice, to this confession for you?

Are you listening right now?

Can you hear my heart?

Like the rain drops falling on the window

You enter my heart

i need u i miss u

To all ones that close to me

ill leave these words behind

to say im sorry

Its the only thing that I can do

Im Writing this to you

Please frogive me

You gotta give me time

i ain perfect

but im tryna erase you perfectly

There is no perfect crime

ill see you in another life

i wanna make you smile again

left your side, Forget your smile

Let us meet again

Another place another time

Maybe we can try again

Do you believe in true love?

loves the only thing i hold on

i promise ill be there

you make me live and die again

im not alive without you

You know id die without you

Saranghaeyo..

the rain started pouring

I walk alone, my feet are heavy

Where am I to go without you beside me

I hope you understand me

I cant bare to see you hurting

your heart break infront of me

Try to move on

Please dont hold on

Im not the right person now

I Dont think its worth it

But Ill be back again

When the right time comes

Its hard to say goodbye

When I know youre about to cry

Can we bid our farewells with a smile

Take away the pain inside

I didnt want to go

But My time is running low

Will you forgive me?

Ill pray to God

Be happy when Im gone

Im in a better place

Life must go on

Its go on