3

Yejin pov

Aish that dude is really getting on my nerves. I nudge junhee.

Yejin: ya ya ya! I hope u stay away from that boy. Aish. Here we go again. You like these kinds of namja.

She just stared outside the window without an expression on her was blank. She looked away and started to read the text book infont of her. I shook her arm.

Yejin: Ya junhee. Kwaenchanha?

She didnt budge.  Yaaaish.

School was almost out. I heard one of the kids say.

"Ya did you here that nam joohyuk was in an accident?" "Waah. Thats why jisoo dragged alex out today."

My heart stopped at that moment. The world froze, i watched everyone around me moved slowly. Their faces were blurry. My heart gave a loud beat. Everything was back to normal. I ran to Junhee.

Yejin: ya, Nam joohyuk is at the hospital.

Junhee: aigo!! Waeyo?!

Yejin: Molla.. kaja..

We took the bus since Junhee's car was broken.

Gukil byeongwon..

We saw Alex head resting on Jisoo's shoulders. My heart shattered. No no. Hes not gone. This cant be. I fell on Junhees arms. Tears start to fall slowly on my cheeks.

Junhee: Ya wae keurae?

She pushed me off of her. Jisoo and alex came. I quickly wiped my tears.

Junhee: ill meet you downstairs.

She quickly took off but Jisoo ran after her.

Alex: Kwaenchanayo?

Yejin: ne, hows joohyuk oppa?

Alex: hes okay,did u come to see him?

yejin: eung..

We went inside his room, alex left me alone with joohyuk and went to look for jisoo.

He was still sleeping, i walked up to him.

Yejin: Ya, dont you dare.aish, i almost died of a heart attack thinking you were dead.

tch, i want to knock him on the side of his head but that might cause problems, ill just do tht when hes better.

i sat beside him and held his hands.

Yejin: Joohyukie, fighting.

I felt him grip my hands but his eyes were still closed. i gave him a smiled and just sat beside him.

hours passed i diddnt know until i fell sleep.

JOOHYUK POV

Eo, meori appayo. i slowly opened my eyes. a girl sat next to but it was Alex. She was holding my hand as she rests her head on the bed. i took my hands from hers and moved her hair from her face. it was yejin.

i watched her as she sleeps beside me. the rooms door opened and a nurse came in for my medicine. i put my finger on my lips to let her knwo to be quiet.

She left and closed the door silently behind her.

Yejin moves a little. She wipes her faced and brings

her head up.

yejin: aigo my back hurts, eo, where am i?

she looked at me and was startled.

yejin: eo kamjakiya! i shoould go home, this is embarassing.

i smiled at her and watch her leave the room.