2

Junhee POV

Junhee: Are you drunk?

Jisoo: Eo, mianhae

Junhee: wae? For what?

Jisoo: I didnt know who to talk to.

AISH WHY DIDNT HE GO TALK TO ALEX.

Junhee: and thats when I come in? Jinja?

Jisoo: mian, you could just let me off here. Mian.

Junhee: Ya, im already out here with you. Stop making me feel bad. Malhaejwo! Wae tto?

Jisoo: i found out that my parents are getting a divorce.

Wahh. Am i really the right person to hear this. I dont know what to say.

Jisoo: is that normal? I dont want to be that kid whose parents are divorced.

Junhee: kwaenchanha. Alot of kids go through that these days. Oppa Himnae!

I patted his back.Wahh this namja is really drunk. His tears began to flow. I lifted his face and wiped his tears from his cheeks.

Junhee: Waah, oppa, youre even handsome when you cry. Hajima, arachi? Alot of girls might fall for you.

He gave me a smile.

Junhee: Kaja! I know a good place for haejang-guk.

I started the car and went to Han River. There was a small convenience store there that me and yejin would go for nights like his.

I asked Jisoo to wait on the bench near the store as I get him the soup.

Jisoo: wheres yours?

I pulled out a stick of cigarette.

Junhee: you dont mind right?

His face looked puzzled. He suddenly grabbed it from my hand and crushed it on his hands.

Jisoo: Hajima. Its not good for you.

Junhee: But you do it..

Jisoo: Im different

Junhee: tch. Keurae. It was a joke. Meogeo.

He started eating and looked as if he was getting better. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I just let him enjoy his food. I still hate him for making me feel jealous today. Wait what? I just admitted that im jealouse. Wah.

He got up and threw away the garbage.

Jisoo: kamsahmanida. I owe you.

Junhee: kwaenchanhayo. Jibe kaja?

Jisoo: Ani. I have to give Yejin back her fone and you need to drop her home.

Junhee: Can you drive?

Jisoo: at this state? Yes.

Junhee: keurae. Catch!

I threw him the keys and he still have his reflexes.

I let him drive us back to the club. We saw yejin and joohyuk outside waiting. They saw us pull up and joohyuk helped yejin cross the street. Jisoo rolled the car window down. Joohyuk was surprised.

Joohyuk: ya! Eotteohke?

He looked at me.

Junhee: ya geokjeong hajima! We just talked.

Jisoo: Ill take them home, ill see you tomorrow.

He waves to joohyuk and drove off.

Waaah. He looks so cool driving this civic. We dropped off yejin and headed to my house. He parked the car in the garage but soon as we were closing the garage door my dad came out and tried to stop the door. I had no choice but to let jisoo inside the house. I led him in my room and put him in my bathroom. Which is soooo embarassing.