Lalisa Manoban

When I was 12, I joined a dancing team called We Zaa Cool. I really loved dancing, and my best friend BamBam was in my dance team. One day, BamBam told me he was leaving to audition for an entertainment company. His dream was to become a K-POP idol. He left to audition for JYP Entertainment and called me the next day. "I made it," he said. I congratulated him and was happy for him, but I missed him. About a year later, I decided to pursue my dream and audition for YG Entertainment. I went and danced my heart away. I actually made it in. I began my training in Seoul and now I was about to debut with three other girls. Their names were Jennie Kim, Kim Jisoo, and Park Chaeyoung. Our group name was BLACKPINK, representing that not only were we beautiful, but talented and sophisticated as well. We were going into the room to decide our stage names. Our stage names were decided: Chaeyoung is Rosé, I am Lisa, Kim Jisoo is Jisoo and Jennie Kim is Jennie. The day came, and we were about to debut on SBS Inkigayo. Here we go.

 Here we go

We went for the school girl look

We went for the school girl look. WE DID AWESOME. Rosé cried afterwards! I'm the blondie, Jisoo has the black hair, Rosé is the red head, and Jennie is the brunette. We sang our song BOOMBAYAH and it went really well. Lots of stage presence, strong dance, and my rap went perfectly. Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo's vocals and rap went well too. I am Lalisa Manoban, and I've achieved my dream of becoming a K-POP idol. Maybe I can say hi to BamBam soon. BLACKPINK in your area :)