The First Night

**LISA POV**
I put on the black long sleeved shirt that draped so far down my legs that i didn't have to wear pants, and looked at myself. It was so baggy. I walked outside to go say something to the boys when Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie walked out at the same time. Rosie was wearing a huge green shirt, Jennie was wearing a black flowy shirt, and Jisoo was wearing a big pink shirt. We awkwardly went to the boys and thanked them for the clothes. They just stared at us. "YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE!" They shouted. I guess they like girls in baggy clothes. Jin laughed at Jisoo's shirt. "What?" She asked. "That one is mine," he replied. "Oh haha," she said twirling her hair. "Of course, the one and only pink princess had a pink shirt," Rap Monster stated. We laughed and sat down with them. "You guys performed so well tonight. I'm really impressed with your dancing, Lisa," V said. "Thank you very much! I really enjoy dancing," I replied. We saw your pre-debut dance practice video, that was really nice," Jimin said. We all blushed. "Well what about you guys? You are all very talented yourselves," Jennie said. "I suppose.." Rap Monster said. "By the way, who are the Golden Maknaes in here?" Suga asked. I noticed Jennie staring at Suga. Hmmm..
**JISOO POV**
"The Golden Maknae for BLACKPINK is Lisa. She is 19 years old," I said. "So is Jungkook! He is our Golden Maknae," J-Hope yelled. Jennie laughed. Rap Monster was staring at Jennie and he looked away and smiled at the fact that she was smiling to herself. Lisa turned to Jungkook. "So, I hear you are good at everything. Is that true?" She said with a smile. "Can I even answer that?" He laughed back. "True, true. So how about we play a game?" Lisa asked. "We have ten seconds to tell each other a fact about ourselves. After the ten seconds are up, we switch to the next person," she explained. We all agreed. I got paired with Jin at first. "START!" Lisa shouted. "I can't dance very well," I said. Jin laughed and said,"I am a pink princess."
**ROSÉ POV**
I got paired up with V. "I really like singing," I said. "I really love singing too," he said, we laughed at how awkward and pointless this was. We were switched. Now I'm paired with Jimin. Eeeee!!! "Even though I'm the second best dancer, I'm the main dancer of BTS," he said. I was shocked. "I am the lead dancer of BLACKPINK," I said. He smiled. "So I guess we are both second best huh?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied. We laughed and didn't even notice the timer ringing until everyone got up.
**JENNIE POV**
I first got paired with J-Hope. He told me that he wasn't supposed to be in the rap line at first. I said that I'm BLACKPINK's main rapper. Next I got Suga. I think he is really cute. "My real name is Min Yoongi," he said. "I'm really short for my age," I said. All we did was smile while looking at each other the whole time after. Next I had Rap Monster. The closer I am to him, the cuter I realize he is. He is actually really good looking. "We are both the main rappers of our groups, and I can't dance," he said, laughing. "I am third best at dancing in BLACKPINK," I said. "We can both fluently speak English too," he said. I smiled at what he said. I hadn't realized that! I spoke in English. "I JUST REALIZED WE CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION IN ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!" I yelled that out. I was so excited. We bursted out laughing and everyone stared at us like we were crazy.
**JUNGKOOK POV**
Honestly, I think Lisa is the prettiest person I've ever seen. I'm kind of nervous around her, but I'm an International Playboy I got this. She is paired with me now. "We are both the maknaes and I'm a big fan of BTS," she said. I was surprised. "You like our music?" I asked. She nodded. "We love your music! We are really big fans of BLACKPINK!" I said. She laughed. Time was up. Next I got Jisoo. Sad seeing Lisa go, but oh well. "I'm a noona to you," she said. "Respect me," she added playfully. I laughed. "Well, I think you are a very beautiful noona," I said, kind of smirking. She widened her eyes for a split second and relaxed them again. "Thank you, how sweet!" She said. Time was up. What is wrong with me?! I flirt with every noona I see!!
**LISA POV**
I got paired with V now. "Hello Tae Tae!" I said. He smiled. "Tae Tae?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I like it, it's cute. Feel free to call me whatever you want," he added. We laughed and raised our bangs up to show our foreheads and tried making derpy faces with each other. He is so funny and he resembles an alien! Ahhh so cute!! Time was up. We looked at each other and used our finger to resemble a tear running down our faces. We laughed again and soon it was 3:00 AM.
**JIN POV**
"It's getting late so we should seriously head to bed. Goodnight everyone," I said while yawning. "Goodnight!" They all said in response. They headed to their rooms and I was left alone in the living room. I watched Jisoo walk back to her room and look back at me. When she did, she smiled and I smiled back. She closed her door and I saw the light turn off through the crack of the door. I went to my room and drifted to sleep.
The first night was a success after all.